Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate (6798 Views)

Two Nigerians Elected President And Member Of FIA Ethics Committee / Nigerians Elected A Coup Plotter, I Mean, Just Let That Sink In / Nigerians Elected Buhari To End Terrorism — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by hargbolahan01: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This people use to enjoy Nigeria without vision,no that Nigeria is on the rise they are upset.
what is really on the rise?

do you know people are been killed almost everyday?

do you know we haven't increase our economy above 2% since 2014?

no tangible infrastructure has been completed since 2015

we haven't built new power plant or over 5000MW of transmission lines

what is now really on the rise?
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by ATAKAM: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omoiyamayor:
maybe
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Oksman(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Olominira:
That guy is stupid. Yes! Mr. Hassan is very stupid

Why if i may ask?
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Forumobserver12(m): 2:16am On Jun 16, 2020
Dr.Hassan Ayariga, made some valid point about Nigeria electing an old man,however, Ghanaians don't take the man serious because he's a confirm clown and may never rule Ghana because the country is unofficial two party state, NDC AND NPP.
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by omoiyamayor(m): 7:09am On Jun 16, 2020
hargbolahan01:
what is really on the rise?

do you know people are been killed almost everyday?

do you know we haven't increase our economy above 2% since 2014?

no tangible infrastructure has been completed since 2015

we haven't built new power plant or over 5000MW of transmission lines

what is now really on the rise?
agriculturally we are on the rise, kaduna train started working during the period you just said nothing happened, during this same period lagos-ibadan started and almost completely by now, and if you want more development, you should also contribute ans stop nagging.if you want Nigeria economy to improve,stop buying imported cloths,shoes,drinks and so on,thats how economy rise,not expecting the president to order for all made in Nigeria stuff by himself.
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by omoiyamayor(m): 7:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

what is rising about Nigeria?? dollar rate? terrorism?? insecurity.. bro fear God na.. the hand writing is on the wall.. you can deny it all you want
the truth is Nigerian we like small things, no vision, just small things. For the terrorism and insecurity we are all praying to God to help the military defeat the minds behind it,but as a matter of fact,we are still Nigerians, if you like run to Greenland,they will still label you as Nigerian,lets all accept the reality and work to make it better.
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:20am On Jun 16, 2020
omoiyamayor:
the truth is Nigerian we like small things, no vision, just small things. For the terrorism and insecurity we are all praying to God to help the military defeat the minds behind it,but as a matter of fact,we are still Nigerians, if you like run to Greenland,they will still label you as Nigerian,lets all accept the reality and work to make it better.
and is by denying what is happening going to make it better.?? how do you solve a problem when you've refused to acknowledge that theres a problem??. people are dying everyday.. poverty is at its highest level ever in this country..
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Madmohamed419(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Na him get him mouth like our scammers and swindlers tribe of Alaba market will say
mad man u don't enter market ur own don finished
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by BlowYourMind: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Madmohamed419:
mad man u don't enter market ur own don finished
That is your portion and family members
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Madmohamed419(m): 8:04am On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
That is your portion and family members
u will remain in the market place .I can see ur family is run whit madness
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by BlowYourMind: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2020
Madmohamed419:
u will remain in the market place .I can see ur family is run whit madness
You are using your mouth to confess what is your portion and your family portion.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by QuinModah(f): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Hi I got your pm cant access it. Kindly reach me on the number on my profile.
Olakunleyakub:
Laughing in Chinese
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by omoiyamayor(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
and is by denying what is happening going to make it better.?? how do you solve a problem when you've refused to acknowledge that theres a problem??. people are dying everyday.. poverty is at its highest level ever in this country..
i am not denying but nagging about the problem is no way forward,since i was born i have heard my parents complaining about Nigeria, they only complain and here i am today but i will not let complain legacy continue with me, i will do my part in helping Nigeria grow.
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by orisa37: 9:50am On Jun 16, 2020
flyingpig:
Nigeria is now a laughing stock grin

Thank you Yoruba's.

Yorubas don't sell NIGERIA to Miyetti Allah FULANI Herdsmen and NIGER REPUBLIC. The 1999 CONSTITUTION, a Military Constitution, did and BUHARI, a Rtd Military guerrilla Politician took Advantage. He had the SUPPORT of OBAMA and the SAUDI KINGDOM.
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by Madmohamed419(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You are using your mouth to confess what is your portion and your family portion.

Numbers 14:28 Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the LORD, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:
so u can quote Bible evil man
Re: Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate by hargbolahan01: 6:09am On Jun 17, 2020
omoiyamayor:
agriculturally we are on the rise, kaduna train started working during the period you just said nothing happened, during this same period lagos-ibadan started and almost completely by now, and if you want more development, you should also contribute ans stop nagging.if you want Nigeria economy to improve,stop buying imported cloths,shoes,drinks and so on,thats how economy rise,not expecting the president to order for all made in Nigeria stuff by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Corruption Has Hurt Nigeria’s Image Abroad, Deprived Us Of FDI / What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? / Ambode Has Just Sold Us To The Hausas In Mile 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.