Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female (1010 Views)

Ebola Can Now Be Contacted Through Eating Banana [ Must Read ] / Can HIV Symptoms Persist Persist For More Than 4months / Can HIV be contacted from kissing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by tukzee: 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
DEAR NL, I WAS WITH A BABE NOT WITH AN INTENTION OF HAVING SEX WITH HER, BUT AS WE GOT CLOSER, I MISTAKENLY INSERTED MY DICK INTO HER VULVA, THEN I REALIZED I WAS NOT PROTECTED, I IMMEDIATELY JUMPED OUT, IM SO SCARED SINCE THEN, THAT IF SHE IS INFECTED I MAY HAVE ALSO BEEN INFECTED, IS IT POSSIBLE CONTACTING THE DISEASE IN JUST FEW SECONDS OF INSERTION?
I NEED UR CANDID ADVICE, IM WORRIED EMOTIONALLY.
Re: Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by Emmyk(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
Go for check up
Re: Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by steveab(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2011
why worry when you can easily find out
Re: Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by MaiSuya(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
There's no way to immediately find out if you have been infected from her. It takes about 6 weeks to as much as 6 months for the antibodies to the HIV to develop, which is what the test is based on.

It means that even if you test positive say the following day, it couldn't have come from the lady you mistakenly slept with.

Anyway, you said you immediately withdrew upon realising that you were not protected. In that scenario, and barring the presence of STIs or wounds on the genitals, I would say the chances of you becoming infected from that brief encounter are quite low.
Re: Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by tukzee: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2011
Thanks. I also rushed to the bathroom washed off immediately and took some antibiotics .
Re: Can Hiv Be Contacted By Placing Ur Dick On The Clitoris Of A Female by MaiSuya(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2011
What antibiotics are we talking about? I'm not sure what good that will do. But I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Lip Tattoo / The Latest Website In Town Is Naijamedics.com It Is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / New Vaccine That Cures Alcoholism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.