Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Laugh A Day Keeps Negativity Away - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Laugh A Day Keeps Negativity Away (158 Views)

Lawyer Considers Leaving His Profession After He Made N10k A Day As Taxi Driver / Consequences Of Negativity In The Workplace / My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Laugh A Day Keeps Negativity Away by VirtueDigest: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
There is something so simple that you can perform and it guarantees a great of your appearance. It is a smile or better still laughter. It keeps negativity off your way, from the time you wake to see another bright new day. I have come to the realisation that, in life, it is either you laugh to forget or you forget to laugh. So which are you? An optimist or a pessimist.

Abraham Lincoln once said, “the worst day that you can have is the day you have not laughed”. It is the only medicine that requires no prescription.

According to the health practitioners, laugh is an exercise that burns calories, relaxes the muscles, relives pain, eases depression and decreases negativity thinking among other benefits. Also, laughing for about 15 minutes a day burns as many as 40 calories.

When you are at work, a sense of humour...

Read more: https://virtuedigest.com/a-laugh-a-day-keeps-negativity-away/

#Mondayblues #laugh

(1) (Reply)

Being An INFLUENCER Is A WAY Of LIFE – Elsie Godwin / How To Survive In This Lockdown / Natural Honey For Sale###�����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.