Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Complete Guide To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Guide To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur (279 Views)

The No 1 Secret Of Successful Entrepreneur That Can Make You Millions / How To Be A Successful Entrepreneur / How To Become A Successful Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Guide To Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur by Rosbena: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2020
Being an entrepreneur is now cool and many now fancy it just as they fancy singers, actors/actresses, and sportsmen. But having the Entrepreneur tag on your Instagram bio doesn’t make you one. There’s more to it. Your mindset, your decision making, your resourcefulness, how fast you adapt to change, your guts and many other factors make one a good entrepreneur and that’s what differentiates an entrepreneur from a hustler.

There’s a clear difference between an entrepreneur and a hustler, a hustler makes a lot of money during the week and spend it all during the weekend and starts the hustling once again from scratch while the entrepreneur uses the money he has made to build more wealth and his money works for him. Hustlers are rich while entrepreneurs are wealthy.
So if you want to be a successful entrepreneur here are nine guidelines that will help in your journey as an entrepreneur.

(1) Find A Problem That You Can Solve:

Go through the Forbes list of richest people in the world and study the first ten people on the list and one thing you will definitely find in common is that they have all solved one or more problems that have impacted the lives of many either directly or indirectly. The World’s richest man currently, Jeff Bezos, is the founder of Amazon, a company that has affected me directly. Now I don’t need to go to the market to get that fancy shoe or cloth, I can just get it from my bed with my phone and data.

A lot of people just want to become entrepreneurs first without having an exact problem in mind that they intend to solve and that’s why they don’t thrive in the business world. So before you get into any business, you need to have a clear idea of a problem that you intend to solve.

(2) ... Read the complete post here [url= https://rosbena.com/guide-to-becoming-a-successful-entrepreneur/][/url]

(1) (Reply)

Paid View Video Listening System / Customized Nylon Bags / Fantastic Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.