Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma (492 Views)

Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by greatestunclebe: 11:21am On Jun 15, 2020
A man, Egwu Francis Emmanuel has beaten his wife, Mrs Ezinne to coma in the suburb of Amachara Village in Afikpo North LGA of Ebonyi State. According to an eye witness who couldnt report to the Police for fear of being killed by the culprit who is notoriously known for cult related activities, "this incidence is a repeated occurrence in the neighborhood. Even the wife is afraid to run away from the marriage as she is afraid of what may be her fate next. As am talking to you now, she is lying in coma in Medical Center Afikpo. And the husband is still bragging outside of the hospital to pounce on her immediately she regains consciousness. If i see who can have the courage to report this young man to the police, then I will be most grateful because he does all these because his immediate elder brother is a Barrister and he brags that nothing can happen to him. So, I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, especially organizations who fight domestic violence to come to the rescue of this lady who already had two children for the husband".

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Tocynone(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2020
I always ask a question.

Is marriage a must?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by xendra: 11:30am On Jun 15, 2020
Tocynone:
I always ask a question.

Is marriage a must?
it's not about marriage here, its about an insane man that needs to be tamed.

they are probably not married, just rearing children.

people do this to their siblings, their friends, neighbours, colleagues......... address the problem and stop trying to find fault with what is not. marriage is not bad it is people who are in it that matters.
Choose to see the positive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Tocynone(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2020
xendra:
it's not about marriage here, its about an insane man that needs to be tamed.

they are probably not married, just rearing children.

people do this to their siblings, their friends, neighbours, colleagues......... address the problem and stop trying to find fault with what is not. marriage is not bad it is people who are in it that matters.
Choose to see the positive.

You don't get it. Is it a must to stay married even to the point of death?
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Officialgarri: 11:35am On Jun 15, 2020
If we make comment now, they will say we should mind our business and keep mum on any issue that happens in the east
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nawa oooooo
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Kevin1960: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
The man who beats his wife to coma must be arrested if Nigerian Law says No to his act because he is not above the Law even if His father is a president ...
Re: Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife To Coma by Ibechris2: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
I don't know how they summon courage to fight in this Buhari's govt...no money they are still fighting.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Throws Down His Baby From The Second Floor / Malaysian Police Accused Of Arresting A Nigerian Lady And Releasing 5 Chinese / Brutally Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.