Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,177 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On The History Of Igbos, Biafra And Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On The History Of Igbos, Biafra And Nigeria (171 Views)

Osinbajo On Igbos, Biafra And The Civil War / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu On The History Of Igbos, Biafra And Nigeria by sirchikero: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu in a live video has revealed how special the Igbo race is . He said Igbos were the first people on earth.

Naija News NG reports that he started by explaining the Latin meaning for “black” which means Nigger, Negro, gloomy, unlucky . He said that is where the White man coined the name Nigeria .

“See the name you are defending, see why I say Nigerians are stupid, your name is darkness and you want NEPA to give you light?” .

“In that Bible that Adeboye is bleeding you dry from, black means in Christianity moaning, backward, no light . The Zoo can not think critically, that’s why I will be arrogant to them, I went to school I am educated, I am refined, I will obliterate you within two minutes if you debate with me . I will demolish you . We are educating ourselves tonight on why a blackman is evil .” Nnamdi Kanu said.
Read more : https://www.naijanewsng.com/nnamdi-kanu-on-the-history-of-igbos-biafra-and-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: ‘president Buhari’ Finally Addresses Nigerians In Parody Skit / Executive Jets Services Limited, Apologises To Aviation Minister / Why June 12 Should Be Called M.K.O Abiola – CACOL - CSO Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.