Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Start A Skincare Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Skincare Business (430 Views)

What You Need To Start A Skincare Business / Organic Skincare Business / Get Complete Skincare Business Training In 2018 >>> Hot Christmas Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Skincare Business by swankmee(f): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Starting a skincare business or any business at all requires passion and good problem-solving skills. You see a skincare business is not what you can simply delve into without taking a market research first, or without knowing what particular problem your product aims to solve. You need to ask yourself, why do I want to run a skincare business? What if my skincare business doesn’t address any problem within the first 6 months? What must I do for my skincare business to be uniquely different from others? You see Maria Hatzistefanis runs a London based skincare company that has grown over $90 million in operation with her skincare products being sold in over 35 countries across the world. Before she started her own skincare business, she had dedicated more than a year to acquaint herself with the problems she needed her skincare products to address! Ensure that your business solves a unique problem and with time, you would have loyal clients. In that light, we were able to catch up with a budding skincare entrepreneur who is also in college, you would be amazed at how much her products addresses skincare problems. You can learn a lesson or two from this budding college entrepreneur whose business thrives in the heart of Lagos. She isn’t only focused in school but she’s quite enthusiastic about building her skincare empire. So Everyone meet, Jadesola Solarin, the CEO of Glow by Zé an organic skincare brand thriving in Read more here.....

https://theyouthblog.com/2020/06/15/skincare-isnt-just-about-achieving-a-glowing-skin/
Re: How To Start A Skincare Business by DigitalBusiness: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Check This Out....

(1) (Reply)

. / Bed Sheet Wholesale And Drop Ship Deals / Top 90 Best Business Ideas For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.