Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos (407 Views)

PICTURES: Newly Built 3-bedroom Flat For Sale In Abuja - 25 Million Naira Only / One Plot Of 50/100fit ; 5 Flats - (amazing Photos) / 4 Unit 2 Bedroom Block Of Flats Design - One Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by Adelakstaichi(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hello guys

My name is Taiwo Riches, a real estate consultant, and an Entrepreneur here in Lagos Nigeria.

I am sure you would be wondering why I am posting this on Nairaland. Well, I am a salesman and I love to interact with people and also everybody loves Nairaland just like I do too grin

I know we are all busy trying to sell, but I'll like to take just a few minutes of your time as you read this piece.

I don't know if you know what is called an Investment Playbook? Well just like it sounds, your playbook for investment.

You see sir, every wealthy man has an investment playbook, I mean true riches not stolen money ooo, forgive my manners. But yes an investment playbook is simply a portfolio of how you play your investment game.

So the question is, do you have one?

Maybe you do, but I wonder if you are playing the investment game well. Because until you have a landed property in Lagos, forget it your investment playbook is weak cool.

And if you do have a property in Lagos, I would want you to consider buying more because an investment playbook in real estate is solid when you have more properties than less. Bro, it's in the volume, bro !!! listen bro !!!, believe me, it's in the volume grin grin grin

Interestingly, we have eleven properties around ibeju lekki Lagos with plot sizes of 600sqm in a proposed estate that can spark up your investment playbook. I mean we are not just talking about the new Lagos, we are talking about investing in real assets that can generate rental income in the future shocked. Rental income? , Lol that's another investment playbook strategy on its own grin

So take a look at this link by clicking and make a choice of your own https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9rmr0ve7x0z4wz/Real%20Estate%20Investment%20Document.pdf?dl=0

Thank you for your time.
I hope I didn't take too much of it. Cheers

Re: Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by duro4chang(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
You did O!
Re: Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by Adelakstaichi(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
duro4chang:
You did O!
Sorry sir, e ma binu grin
Re: Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by Adelakstaichi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adelakstaichi:
Hello guys

My name is Taiwo Riches, a real estate consultant, and an Entrepreneur here in Lagos Nigeria.

I am sure you would be wondering why I am posting this on Nairaland. Well, I am a salesman and I love to interact with people and also everybody loves Nairaland just like I do too grin

I know we are all busy trying to sell, but I'll like to take just a few minutes of your time as you read this piece.

I don't know if you know what is called an Investment Playbook? Well just like it sounds, your playbook for investment.

You see sir, every wealthy man has an investment playbook, I mean true riches not stolen money ooo, forgive my manners. But yes an investment playbook is simply a portfolio of how you play your investment game.

So the question is, do you have one?

Maybe you do, but I wonder if you are playing the investment game well. Because until you have a landed property in Lagos, forget it your investment playbook is weak cool.

And if you do have a property in Lagos, I would want you to consider buying more because an investment playbook in real estate is solid when you have more properties than less. Bro, it's in the volume, bro !!! listen bro !!!, believe me, it's in the volume grin grin grin

Interestingly, we have eleven properties around ibeju lekki Lagos with plot sizes of 600sqm in a proposed estate that can spark up your investment playbook. I mean we are not just talking about the new Lagos, we are talking about investing in real assets that can generate rental income in the future shocked. Rental income? , Lol that's another investment playbook strategy on its own grin

So take a look at this link by clicking and make a choice of your own https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9rmr0ve7x0z4wz/Real%20Estate%20Investment%20Document.pdf?dl=0

Thank you for your time.
I hope I didn't take too much of it. Cheers

Re: Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by duro4chang(m): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adelakstaichi:
Sorry sir, e ma binu grin
I no vex again.
Re: Why One Million Naira Is Too Much For One Plot Of Land In Lagos by Adelakstaichi(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
duro4chang:
I no vex again.
Even if you vex, you know it should be a vexing that will bring money grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Akinjole Obasanjo Farms, Obada Oko Ogun State / A Furnished Room In A Two Bedroom Apartment For Rent. / Ready Made 1.5m By 1.5m Black And White Versace day&night blind Available @19000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.