Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How To Embed A Full Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Embed A Full Site? (448 Views)

How To Embed Facebook Live Stream Videos On Your Website (nairathemes.com) / How To Embed Videos From Youtube & Other Video Hosting Sites To A Wordpres Sites / Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Embed A Full Site? by fineboynl(m): 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
sometime ago. there were numerous site that have nairaland.com embedded.

e.g site1.com or site2.com and when you site the site what you see is nairaland.com forum. all the topics and posts of nairaland. but the URL is not nairaland. com.

I guess seun has block it.

please I need how to do it
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by fineboynl(m): 1:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
seunisamidget10:

Its called auto blogging.
You can automatically copy the contents of another website and reproduce it on your own domain.
Personally there's no website I can't clone, even nodejs/react website can be cloned.

Go and learn CURL.

Goodluck.
actually I don't think want to clone blogging. I mean a full fictional php site. just to be embedded it on my domain.
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by stanliwise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
fineboynl:
sometime ago. there were numerous site that have nairaland.com embedded.

e.g site1.com or site2.com and when you site the site what you see is nairaland.com forum. all the topics and posts of nairaland. but the URL is not nairaland. com.

I guess seun has block it.

please I need how to do it
Are you taking of RSS feed?
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by fineboynl(m): 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2020
stanliwise:
Are you taking of RSS feed?
no. example when you open site1.com what you see is exactly nairaland. but the urlis not nairaland land. something like iframe.
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by stanliwise(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
fineboynl:
no. example when you open site1.com what you see is exactly nairaland. but the urlis not nairaland land. something like iframe.
it is called mirroring.
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by fineboynl(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
stanliwise:
it is called mirroring.
I do not think it's mirroring.

it's like iframe the website. on another domain. when you are are browsing this site it's actually browsing the mother site in embed or iframe .

it's the original site and the only thing is that it's browsing from another URL.
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by stanliwise(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
fineboynl:
I do not think it's mirroring.

it's like iframe the website. on another domain. when you are are browsing this site it's actually browsing the mother site in embed or iframe .

it's the original site and the only thing is that it's browsing from another URL.
Yes simple HTML frames can do the work. But you can also use CURL.

Also can you drop a link where it happens?

the "site1.com" you mentioned isn't responding. undecided
Re: How To Embed A Full Site? by fineboynl(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
stanliwise:
Yes simple HTML frames can do the work. But you can also use CURL.

Also can you drop a link where it happens?

the "site1.com" you mentioned isn't responding. undecided
it was an example of what happens. I don't know the URL anymore. it was pasted here before sometime ago

(1) (Reply)

Pls Don't Ignore, Help Me Out. / Wordpress Websites Only: Plugin That Can Drive 600k Page Views Daily. AI Tech. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.