Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? (373 Views)

Is SMOKING A SIN / Is Smoking A Sin? / Nigerian Man Says IVF Is Sinful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
My Christian Brothers and sisters in the house, is smoking weed sinful and if it's sinful where does it say it in the Bible?
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Enoch07: 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
u just dey find talk.
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by donbachi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Psalm 104:14 and it says "he causeth the grass to grow for the cattles and herbs for the service of man"..smoke on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by ghettokid1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jayrockk:
My Christian Brothers and sisters in the house, is smoking weed sinful and if it's sinful where does it say it in the Bible?

1 Like

Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 1:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
donbachi:
Psalm 104:14 and it says "he causeth the grass to grow for the cattles and herbs for the service of man"..smoke on.
thanks brother
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by yanabasee1(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jayrockk:
thanks brother

I hope you won't go and smoke yourself to death.....

Smoke responsibly.....

Even tho I don't smoke, nor womanize not drink nor spend much time on viewing centers to watch footballs.... I will not criticize people who smokes or womanizes ...

Stay safe bro
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

I hope you won't go and smoke yourself to death.....

Smoke responsibly.....

Even tho I don't smoke, nor womanize not drink nor spend much time on viewing centers to watch footballs.... I will not criticize people who smokes or womanizes ...

Stay safe bro
thanks bro. I have to admit I was an addict but now i've limited it to once or twice a week
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by yanabasee1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jayrockk:
thanks bro. I have to admit I was an addict but now i've limited it to once or twice a week

I wish you could stop it totally, because, you could slide back into addiction...

Having control over drinking, smoking and fapping is very difficult and nearly impossible....And can only be possible if o e puts an end to it totally...
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

I wish you could stop it totally, because, you could slide back into addiction...

Having control over drinking, smoking and fapping is very difficult and nearly impossible....And can only be possible if o e puts an end to it totally...
I will give it a try
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by illicit(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's not a sin, it's just dangerous to your well-being like any other thing....
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by JourneytoEL(f): 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jayrockk:
2 Peter 2:19 says, They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.”
Jesus also said in John 8:34, Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin.
Personally, I won't advise anyone to smoke, drink or use drugs because these things are narcotic and you can easily become addicted to them. And when you become addicted to them, you become its slave and when you are its slave you become a slave of sin. Why? because when you are under the influence of drugs you commit sinful things like sexual immorality, killing, stealing etc. The best way to combat it is to pray fervently and read to absorb the Word of God. I will also advise you to stay away from worldly songs and music videos that increase the urge in you. Stick to praise and worship songs. Whenever you have the urge with a strong resolution say, I bind you demon with the Blood of Jesus and have faith that it Is gone. Stay away from bad friends too.
Romans 6:16 says, Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
@OP, if you need it, do not feel bad about using it.
Like any drug/substance out there, no go overdose o!

1 Like

Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
JourneytoEL:
2 Peter 2:19 says, They promise them freedom, while they themselves are slaves of depravity—for “people are slaves to whatever has mastered them.”
Jesus also said in John 8:34, Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who commits sin is a slave to sin.
Personally, I won't advise anyone to smoke, drink or use drugs because these things are narcotic and you can easily become addicted to them. And when you become addicted to them, you become its slave and when you are its slave you become a slave of sin. Why? because when you are under the influence of drugs you commit sinful things like sexual immorality, killing, stealing etc. The best way to combat it is to pray fervently and read to absorb the Word of God. I will also advise you to stay away from worldly songs and music videos that increase the urge in you. Stick to praise and worship songs. Whenever you have the urge with a strong resolution say, I bind you demon with the Blood of Jesus and have faith that it Is gone. Stay away from bad friends too.
Romans 6:16 says, Do you not know that if you present yourselves to anyone as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin, which leads to death, or of obedience, which leads to righteousness?
Thank you brother
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by JourneytoEL(f): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Jayrockk:
Thank you brother
you are welcome. I'm a sis though
Re: Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? by Jayrockk: 12:15am On Jun 16, 2020
JourneytoEL:
you are welcome. I'm a sis though
my bad. Sorry

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Apostle Joshua Selma. / Is Donald Trump A Spiritual Danger? / The Fall Of Great Babylon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.