Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine (5758 Views)

Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC) / Shock And Terror: Islamic State Boasts Mass Executions In Iraq (GRAPHIC CONTENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by houvest: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Misplacement of priorities. One centre could have done the job, why four? Oh INEC! How long till you get it right?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by 1025: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2011
@the poster, there is nothing wrong with that. In the east, electoral bodies do not build polling stations but makes use of town halls, village squares etc.

@andrew,
go ahead and mention forest in ur lists. animals as long as they are domestic ones, sometimes have sense of reasoning what more a self acclaimed human being like u.
u were making noise in ur support for ohanaeze ndigbo endorsing jonathan, today, where are ur ohanaeze in the killings of our kinsmen in the north?
even if u eat from ur anus, won't u see anything wrong in the registeration of voters especially with registerations taking places inside the forests?
jega is there to get a fair share of the national cake and he is doing that very well. he is asking for more money after the N87b just to get these cheap laptops.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Diligence: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2011
About 200 pple in 10 days - that's a record considering thousands of DDC machines all over lagos and most hv not registered up to 50 in those 10 days.

I want to believe that they are covering remote areas and for the fact that people know and go there to register, it's just fine!

U might want to be cynical; that's ur malaise!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by madamL(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
They were registering the priests in the various shrines; abi are they not citizens of this country?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by houvest: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2011
1025:

@andrew,
go ahead and mention forest in your lists. animals as long as they are domestic ones, sometimes have sense of reasoning what more a self acclaimed human being like u.
u were making noise in your support for ohanaeze ndigbo endorsing jonathan, today, where are your ohanaeze in the killings of our kinsmen in the north?
even if u eat from your anus, won't u see anything wrong in the registeration of voters especially with registerations taking places inside the forests?
jega is there to get a fair share of the national cake and he is doing that very well. he is asking for more money after the N87b just to get these cheap laptops.

Transfered agression. Cheap and childish shot. You seem to have a very serious grouse with Ohaneze and by extention those of us that are backing the present Ohaneze leadership and their support for Jonathan. Ohaneze is evolving stronger and stronger but it is morning yet on creation day. On the support for Jonathan, Ohaneze got their calculations spot on. Go figure. On location of these many centres in the booth, INEC got it wrong but thatr is no reason to demonize Jega. There will be human errors. Dont tell me that it is these 4 centres that Jega wants to use to rig GEJ in. You better have a better strategic thought and learn to give folks the benefit of doubt. Guess you are so perfect.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by AyDOT7(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2011
Yet another addition to the glitches of this much trumpeted Voters' Registration Exercise.

Slow process
Malfunctioning machines
Power outage
Untrained and underpaid operators
Stolen machines

Come to think of it, I haven't done my registration but the stories and reports are scary enough; arrive at the centre at 5am to write down your name, return at 9am and hang around till 4 or 5pm and you may just be lucky,
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by bashr4: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2011
rubbish news , bad belle people at work again , wats wrong with havein registration centres in those areas abi no be citizens dey there? as an anambra man am happy and proud at least the registration there is goin smoothly with the few people registring and am sure he coppers there are well fed, maybe 4 computers is much but must they rub pepper on the news cause its anambra, well we pass them for naija no matter what they say about us. PLS WAT IS EVIL ABOUT THE FOREST, YEYE PEOPLE YET ANAMBRA PEOPLE ALWAYS GO HOME FOR XMAS AND EASTER WHILE PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA DARE NOT GO TO THEIR OWN HOME TOWNS.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by hbrednic: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2011
Evil forest how did they know that ?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2011
bashr4:

rubbish news , bad belle people at work again , wats wrong with havein registration centres in those areas abi no be citizens dey there? as an anambra man am happy and proud at least the registration there is goin smoothly with the few people registring and am sure he coppers there are well fed, maybe 4 computers is much but must they rub pepper on the news cause its anambra, well we pass them for naija no matter what they say about us. PLS WAT IS EVIL ABOUT THE FOREST, YEYE PEOPLE YET ANAMBRA PEOPLE ALWAYS GO HOME FOR XMAS AND EASTER WHILE PEOPLE FROM OTHER STATES IN NIGERIA DARE NOT GO TO THEIR OWN HOME TOWNS.
How do you account for 4 machines being distributed to a place with less than 500 people ? Or are they intending to register to all una ojuju too ?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by maxtop(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2011
PERHAPS THE SPIRIT IN THE FOREST ARE CLAIMING THERE RIGHT AS ELIGIBLE VOTERS TOO, NA WHA FOR NAIJA. LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by bisiaet: 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2011
What is the meaning of this evil forest madness this evil forest, kidnappers evil forest, arm robber evil forest what is the f u c ki n g h e l l evil forest mean in this present century? And now is registration center in the f u c k i n g evil forest what a nonsese they just nickname a criminal hideout evil forest to scare poeple or create awareness, rubbish!!!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Mobinga: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dude, we have an "evil" forest in my village. That place belongs to the devil, scary as Bleep!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by dave2(m): 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2011
Mobinga:

Dude, we have an "evil" forest in my village. That place belongs to the devil, scary as bleep!

U haven't explained what evil forest means please.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by bisiaet: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
Dude, we have an "evil" forest in my village. That place belongs to the devil, scary as bleep!

Evil Forest?? meaning
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2011
dave2:

U haven't explained what evil forest means please.

Thick forest with wild animals who suddenly become humans anytime elections come up.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Chizin(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2011
I wonder ooooooooooooooooooo!!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by WackyJ1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Thick forest with wild animals who suddenly become humans anytime elections come up.
Lmao!! And also where spirits come out to vote
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by brassman(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
God, save our generation
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Kx: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2011
Why the shock on the part of the INEC official?
Is INEC saying they dont have a prior knowledge of where their men, machine and materials 'd be deployed
for the exercise prior to the take off?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Carlosein(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^that's precisely what they are saying.
and also that all the problems experienced are due to corpers not able to operate ddc etc etc.

aaahh! things fall apart!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by bashr4: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

How do you account for 4 machines being distributed to a place with less than 500 people ? Or are they intending to register to all una ojuju too ?

shut up R.E.T.A.R.D , who sent those materials there and who assigned the corpers there? what ojuju are u talking about and define evil forest,
which community in anambra a densly populated state have less than 500 people? . like i said if its too much they should relocate some materials to other places that need it but the person that conned this evil forest thing reasons with his anus and types with his nose just like you.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2011
bashr4:

shut up R.E.T.A.R.D , who sent those materials there and who assigned the corpers there? what ojuju are u talking about and define evil forest,
which community in anambra a densly populated state have less than 500 people? . like i said if its too much they should relocate some materials to other places that need it but the person that conned this evil forest thing reasons with his anus and types with his nose just like you.

Exactly, what evil forest?
I didnt hear them say they met the devil or creatures with seven heads or monsters registering their names while sucking the blood of people. What makes the forest evil?
If the only desciption of an evil forest is a place where you drive for 40 minutes through the bush before you arrive, then my village will qualify as an evil forest!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by rhymz(m): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
Some of these dumb Nigerian journalists like to unneccessarily exaggerate or just engage in needless journalistic embelishments. There is a big difference between a place that is sparsely populated, remote and dotted with thick vegetions and an "evil forest" as stupidly assumed by the writer. If the place was actually a forest how come ppl knew thier way to the place and even registered up to 200 or so, yet it is an evil forest that know one dares to even see it let alone go there to vote. What about the electoral officers and agents that ve been doing their job there for the past 10 days? Is the writer implying they ve no sense of security that they will allow themselves such risks? Com'on we are not fools now, what is the bone of contention here? Is it that more machines and electoral materials were assigned to a remote and sparsely porpulated area due to the influence of some overzealous politician in the area or that the machines and electoral materials are located in a supposed evil forest? What in God's name is an evil forest by the way? People just like to throw up stupid brainless conjectures to cause diversion from the real issue. Abeg make person hear word jare! Very soon now, i go hear say one yeye copy & paste journalist wrote an article about the reg exercise in my village and passed it off as an evil forest as well, Lameducks!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2011
bashr4:

Ode

The last time i checked,osisikanku was operating from an evil forest.how is that evil forest different from the one we are talking about here ?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by rhymz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ode

The last time i checked,osisikanku was operating from an evil forest.how is that evil forest different from the one we are talking about here ?
You reason like an ediot! So because osisikankwu hid in a forest, it makes it evil? I bet there are no forests in Yoruba land, Ur village has skyscrappers similar to those in New York and Shangai.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Ode

Because there were no reg centres in the bush osisikankwu was operating from, thats the difference.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Ugeh: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
What Shock and Disbelief?
Is  Peter Obi the Governor of California?
What is EVIL about the forest?
Of a truth 75% of our rural areas will pass for forests. does that make them evil?
Even my village which boast of the only CABLE CAR in West Africa cool will pass for a forest. But I will not be happy if anyone calls it EVIL forest.
The low number of people registered is the stark reality of rural-urban migration ( you can only imagine the number of auto spare parts dealers across the length and breath of Nig. , even beyond, that come from that area.) grin grin Ndigbo kwenu!
It is wrong though to have that number of machines in a remote village, but calling it an evil forest is absurd.
The following facts were established:
1. The machines were sent there officially by inec
2. They were manned by inec (adhoc) staff
3. Images and data belonging to HUMAN beings albiet few, have been captured
4. None of the inec staff have been devoured by wild evil beasts or spirit.
5. No human parts or skeletons were found around.
The exercise in itself is a process we hope will take us to somewhere. If we must succeed then we have to note all the lapses and challenges encountered, fashion remedial measures. Any problem that can be solved on the spot should while others are taken for delibrations.
In a situation like the one mention, if there're inec field staff that can transfer data to one machine while others are deployed elsewhere else continue with the execise, let the experts do that on a later date. For Christ's sake this shld not make headlines!
Go out and register! though it may be hectic but joy will come with the dawning of a new Nigeria. Our votes are about to become the power we crave. Your vote will surely count!! REGISTER AND VOTE WISELY. NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ugeh:

What Shock and Disbelief?
Is  Peter Obi the Governor of California?
What is EVIL about the forest?
Of a truth 75% of our rural areas will pass for forests. does that make them evil?
Even my village which boast of the only CABLE CAR in West Africa cool will pass for a forest. But I will not be happy if anyone calls it EVIL forest.
The low number of people registered is the stark reality of rural-urban migration ( you can only imagine the number of auto spare parts dealers across the length and breath of Nig. , even beyond, that come from that area.) grin grin Ndigbo kwenu!
It is wrong though to have that number of machines in a remote village, but calling it an evil forest is absurd.
The following facts were established:
1. The machines were sent there officially by inec
2. They were manned by inec (adhoc) staff
3. Images and data belonging to HUMAN beings albiet few, have been captured
4. None of the inec staff have been devoured by wild evil beasts or spirit.
5. No human parts or skeletons were found around.
The exercise in itself is a process we hope will take us to somewhere. If we must succeed then we have to note all the lapses and challenges encountered, fashion remedial measures. Any problem that can be solved on the spot should while others are taken for delibrations.
In a situation like the one mention, if there're inec field staff that can transfer data to one machine while others are deployed elsewhere else continue with the execise, let the experts do that on a later date. For Christ's sake this shld not make headlines!
Go out and register! though it may be hectic but joy will come with the dawning of a new Nigeria. Our votes are about to become the power we crave. Your vote will surely count!! REGISTER AND VOTE WISELY. NIGERIA WILL SURVIVE!!

You made very good sense, nice post.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2011
rhymz:

You reason like an ediot! So because osisikankwu hid in a forest, it makes it evil? I bet there are no forests in Yoruba land, your village has skyscrappers similar to those in New York and Shangai.
Stop lying against the dead.Osisi operated from an evil forest which means the place must be situated in the wild.
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by spyder880(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Stop lying against the dead.Osisi operated from an evil forest which means the place must be situated in the wild.

Stop twisting and turning, is there any Inec reg centre in the forest osisikankwu was staying?
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by aljharem(m): 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,, chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this guy done craze grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine by rhymz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2011
~Bluetooth:

What? Did u just post this poo? Mehn, this discussion has just come to an abrupt end. Am talking to a senile kid that lacks the ability to reason like everyone else, guy go play with canters jare!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Assemble Legal Team To Challenge Sovereign Wealth Fund / A $250m Question: Can The Akwa Ibom International Stadium Become Profitable? / Ebele Obiano Slaps Deputy Governor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.