Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Advertising Agency Seeking For Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertising Agency Seeking For Partnership (317 Views)

Lampposts Advertising Agency In Lagos, Abuja & PH / How To Start Your Own Advertising Agency In Nigeria / Please List Your Logistics Or Dispatch Company Here For Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advertising Agency Seeking For Partnership by yuyaasales(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
A relatively new advertising agency is seeking a partnership with very serious-minded person(s). Pls be informed that no form of money is sought nor required. None at all. If you are interested, just kindly leave a post and contact email/phone number and l'll get back to you with the details.
You can also contact me through the phone number on my signature.
Warm regards
Re: Advertising Agency Seeking For Partnership by g8662: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sounds interesting.
I work with this company, they are open to partnership and collaboration ideas.
You can get the contact on the website and contact them to get a response.
This is one of their videos below...

Why Your Business isn’t Making Enough Money and How You Can Change That...
--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS_aUDclzF0

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Will Be Pay Out $52 Million After Failing To Protect Moderators From... / Cheapest Ethereum Smart Contract. / Celebrating Jumia's 8 Years Of Ecommerce Revolution In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.