Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

The Perfect Hair Growth Recipe - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Perfect Hair Growth Recipe (179 Views)

Unlocking The Secret To Perfect Hair For Men Every Day / 9 Foods To Boost Healthy Hair Growth / The Perfect Health Diet Goal For You This Year Comparing 2017 To 2018 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Hair Growth Recipe by 24hrsReport: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2020
The perfect hair growth recipe. As a young girl, all I wanted to do was have long hair. So I made plans to divert my first income to buying “pills and potions” to accelerate my hair growth. Little did I know….

Now don’t get me wrong, pills like biotin or vitamin supplements have been said to grow hair. But these pills actually supply nutrients to every part of the body including your hair.

They are needed to have healthy skin, hair, nails, e.t.c. They do not specifically or automatically increase the amount of hair on your head or make it longer. Now we all know the best way to make anything work for you is if you do it naturally. So here is a list of natural remedies I have compiled for those who want healthy, fuller, longer hair.

i love using natural remedies because it always works with little or no side effects. I find that it gives my hair a nice lovely shine and makes it look so healthy and best of all, it is so much cheaper than spending lots on pills. Furthermore, when used consistently you can actually see progress in your hair length.

[b][/b]Banana and avocado conditioner

This is one of my favorites, it is so so easy as all you need are two or three pens of banana (depending on how full your hair is) and a medium-sized avocado. Bananas contain a lot of nutrients that are fantastic for healthy hair and avocado contains an essential oil that give you these shiny tresses.
Read More : https://24hrsreport.com/2020/06/15/the-perfect-hair-growth-recipe/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Online VAPORIZER KIT With Affordable Price / Struggling With Vagina Infection? Try This / Covid-19. Has Any One Recieved The Special Covid-19 Hszard Allowance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.