Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Opinion Poll On Edo Political Saga. What Will You Do If You Are Gov. Obaseki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Opinion Poll On Edo Political Saga. What Will You Do If You Are Gov. Obaseki (193 Views)

Ongoing Poll On Twitter. Mock Referendum For Biafra/oodua And Nigeria / Hate Speech, Use Of Thugs By Edo Political Gladiators, Driving Violence In Edo- / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll On Edo Political Saga. What Will You Do If You Are Gov. Obaseki by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Pls forgive my typographical error if there be any......
It is no news about the political tussle in Edo state which all balls out to the forthcoming election scheduled to hold later this year, during this political rift many political drama has been unleashed in the camp of the All Progressive Congress (APC) which has gotten the current governor disqualified for the primary election. The question is, if you are the current governor of the state what will you end up doing to give you a triumphant victory and the end of the all this struggle. Please kindly drop your take on this political matter.

(1) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question Regarding Mobile App Development / Profitable Way To Mine Crypto Currencies / 5+ Reasons Why Joining Upwork Today Is The Best Decision You Can Ever Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.