Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Woman Fingers Luth, Blames Police For The Continuous Seizure Of Her Brother In L - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Fingers Luth, Blames Police For The Continuous Seizure Of Her Brother In L (176 Views)

Fear Grips Residents Of Ikotun Over The Continuous Fights Between Ikotun Technic / Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) / Karrueche Tran Wears See-through Pants, Thong Out To Dinner In L.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Fingers Luth, Blames Police For The Continuous Seizure Of Her Brother In L by onochurch(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
WOMAN FINGERS LUTH, BLAMES POLICE FOR THE CONTINUOUS SEIZURE OF HER BROTHER IN LAGOS.

@VONNEWS

A middle-aged women, Ngozi Adenuga has cried for help over the weekend as one seidu Marian has dumped her brother Solomon Akukwe for months at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital, LUTH, Idi-Araba with the instruction that no family member should be allowed to see him.

Adenuga alleged conspiracy on the side of the management of LUTH and blamed the Lagos State Police command for this development, because the various petitions she forwarded to the appropriate police quarters were neglected. She wondered why LUTH suddenly mandated its staffs to prevent her and her cousin from seeing Solomon Akukwe whose strange Lover took the psychiatric department due to unstable mental situation. She stressed that her brother Solomon had been under some mental instability with intermittent normalcy after he retired from chevron and sent his legitimate wife and son away.

According to her, Marian Seidu met her brother in a rehabilitation facility in Abuja (FCT) where she was also being revived from complications resulting from drug addiction. Adenuga noted that since that meeting, Seidu had totally taken advantage of the occasional abnormalcy of Solomon to manipulate him to the point that she had strangely withdrawn over 12million naira from his account mysteriously, leaving Solomon's immediate, and remote families in the dark and frustrated, pointing out that Marian Seidu, a native of Jos plateau state perfected her criminal tendencies when she realised my brothers financial status and professional background and immediately relocated to my brother's place in Yaba, In his lagos residence.

She added that because she and her two sisters were in Abuja when Seidu absconded with their brother, she (Marian) was able to 'confiscate 'him for pecuniary reasons. Ngozi Adenuga also talked about how some neighbors at Solomon's compound in Lagos called her attention to the fact that Marian had worsened Solomon's Ill-health with hard drugs and alcohol, that she had to rush to Lagos to meet them. According to Ngozi, she arrived Lagos to find that Marian was in charge of Solomon's belongings, including his bank account. Adenuga said she instructed Marian to take Solomon to Chevron clinic where he had always been taken care of, but rather, Seidu resulted to taking him to LUTH for pecuniary reasons.

"The shocking thing is that since LUTH has been in custody of Solomon, they have acted strangely and proved that Seidu actually seized the man and dump him in the hospital with an inviolable condition that only her should see him. " One day i struggled to enter the LUTH department and found certain members of staff operating my brother's my phone. When I challenged them due to the fact that they would be accessing vital infos, including his account, they turned against me and asked the security to bundle me out. "Since then, they ensured that no one from Akukwe family comes to LUTH to see Solomon " Ngozi said.

Discovering this gang up and conspiratorial tendencies, i petitioned the CP, Lagos State. And I was refereed to SCID, Panti where I was told that the Covid-19 has affected everything, that petitions are no longer accepted and treated. "To my greatest shock, i got calls from my security man that an invitation came from the same SCID, due to a petition it received from LUTH, the partners of Marian Seidu, my elder brothers abductor", Adenuga cried. Wondering why SCID took the petition from LUTH, after rejecting her own, and why LUTH had maintained a hard stance against her , only to encourage Marian Seidu who is milking him dry. Nobody from the Akukwe family knows if Solomon is still alive, Adenuga needs the intervention of relevant authorities and Nigerians in general as strangers have seized his brother and are currently tampering with his wealth, not even bothered about his health condition.

Adenuga also lamented about the fact that all the legitimate effort she adopted to free her brother which included her lawyer visiting and liaising with the legal team of LUTH for a panacea proved abortive. She condemned the attitude of the LUTH's lawyer, who promised to Wade into the matter when he was contacted by my lawyer, only to know that they petitioned the SCID against her.

According to aggrieved and bewildered Adenuga who talked about how her life is under threat as different unknown numbers calls her, unknown men also came to look for her, she got to know about the strange men from the security man where she resides. she stated that LUTH recently declared that the only one who could take sick Solomon Akukwe from their detention is Seidu Marian, without making any efforts to urgently invite her, despite knowing that Solomon's health was deteriorating. Funny enough since the imbroglio began months ago Marian Seidu had never contacted or pick calls from any family member of the man in her captivity and has never openly come to LUTH to resolve issues.

Blessing Moses reporting.

Re: Woman Fingers Luth, Blames Police For The Continuous Seizure Of Her Brother In L by Vyzz: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records Over 717 Rape Cases Since January / Keys To Successful Self-learning / Profitable Way To Mine Crypto Currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.