Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,102 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh (865 Views)

20 Funny Pictures And Jokes / 20 Hilarious Facebook Status That Will Make You Laugh Hard / Join Whatsapp Comedian Group For Jokes Funny Images And Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Laughing is solid medication. It draws individuals together in manners that trigger sound physical and enthusiastic changes in the body. Laughter fortifies your invulnerable framework, supports mind-set, reduces torment, and shields you from the harming impacts of pressure. Nothing works quicker or all the more reliably to bring your brain and body over into balance than a decent happiness. Fun helps your weights, motivates trust, associates you to other people, and keeps you grounded, centered, and alert. It additionally encourages you discharge outrage and pardon sooner.

With such a great amount of capacity to recuperate and reestablish, the capacity to snicker effectively and every now and again is an enormous asset for overcoming issues, upgrading your connections, and supporting both physical and enthusiastic wellbeing. The best part is that this inestimable medication is without fun, and simple to utilize. All these could be possible when you are open to a positive vibe. This is the reason why I created this article today to share you up and help you have a happy day filled with joy and laughter.

Have Fun With These Images:

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
More...

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lol........ grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by micfoley: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Avoid Handshake - See 20 Funny Images That Will Make You Laugh by Great100000: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
micfoley:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Even A Kid Is Asking For Privacy grin grin grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Tomtom, Kulikuli, Moimoi, Which other Words Do Nigerians Say Twice? / Train Test / Women's Meanings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.