Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense (2919 Views)

FG Threatens To Dismiss Workers Leaking Official Documents On Social Media / Aisha Buhari Relocates To Dubai; Cites Insecurity In Aso Villa - SaharaReporters / Laolu Akande Denies Liking Tweet Insulting Buhari, Cites “Touch Error” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZyklonB:

You are standing at the entrance of the rabbit hole and flashing a torch.

What you seek to know , only you can find out.

You must forget everything you have read, heard and watched about Nazi Germany, Hitler, WW2 and the fake holocaust.

You must understand why for the past 75 years the Jewish controlled media are still pushing their propaganda.

As for Nigeria....

Africa has always been their lab and you their lab rats.

They tested the EURO single currency with the CEFA among francophone countries before they unveiled it in Europe.

ECOWAS was formed as the EURO zone began to integrate.

They test their drugs, vaccines and poisons on us.

They even did a test run of dual host world cup with Nigeria-Ghana before going ahead with Japan-Korea.

Nigeria is also an experiment for a major larger Zionist take-over with the Fulani standing in for the Jew as the ruling class.

Have you asked why the Jewish media does not bother to run stories on the growing insecurity in Nigeria and the killings of Christians by Fulani Jihadists?

Wow!! All this from a supposedly normal individual. Okay let's assume you're right. Yet you support Biafra led by a Judaism adherent who is supported by Israel.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZyklonB:

You are really ignorant.

Both Haiti and Jamaica where founded as one big plantation.

You really need to get an education.

So slavery is not an excuse as the Haitian and Jamaicans are descendants of slavery.

To understand why black Americans are what they are today, you need to know who they align with politically and that being their former slave masters in the DNC.

Read your response and go back and read my own first comment that you quoted and ask yourself what the correlation is.

I'm done here.

I don't argue because I want to win an argument.

You hold your opinion. I hold mine.

Feel free to stop quoting me now.

Thanks.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by ZyklonB: 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Wow!! All this from a supposedly normal individual. Okay let's assume you're right. Yet you support Biafra led by a Judaism adherent who is supported by Israel.

When and how did Biafra become the ideology of a Jewish plant?

Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

Was Kanu even born when Biafra was declared?

As far as I am concerned Kanu is being used to instigate an uprising that will see to the north unleashing a total Jihad on both the Southsouth and SE.

He is a fool who does not know who he is dealing with

The Jews were at the very top and control of power in the US, UK and Soviet Union during the Biafran war. Kissenger is a Jew and he adviced against US recognition of Biafra. The UK is basically a Rothschild estate since 1945. Baron Rothschild told the puppet in Number 10 to back the Jihadist army. And it is no secret that since the Russian revolution, Jews ran the show in the soviet union until the fall of the Berlin wall where they then bled that country dry and headed to the west.

You know nothing,.

As for as I am concerned, Kanu and Buhari are two puppets controlled by one puppeteer and the goal is to exterminate Christians in Nigeria.

Both Buhari and Kanu have not hidden their hatred for Christians and as for Buhari he takes orders from Al Saud. Al Saud takes orders from Telaviv.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by ZyklonB: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
TripleOh7:

Read your response and go back and read my own first comment that you quoted and ask yourself what the correlation is.

I'm done here.

I don't argue because I want to win an argument.

You hold your opinion. I hold mine.

Feel free to stop quoting me now.

Thanks.
[/s]

Good riddance.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by ZyklonB: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
TripleOh7:

Lol.

You are naive.

So dating a black girl to you signifies that he isn't racist?

Oh lawd!

Have you heard of fetishes and sexual fantasies before?

Where white men fvck black girls with the pretense that they are acting out the slavery period when white men raped their black slaves.

You have a lot to learn.

So until he washes and kisses their feet that is when you will know he isn't a racist.

Do you even know what a racist is?

No self respecting racist will date outside their own race.

You've been so programmed to hate this man by your jewish programmers.

GET SENSE and stop being part of the herd.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by duality(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
The current BLM crusade is a smoke screen.

It's more about Politics of 2020. It's a subtle rehasal of a very oppressive order where diversity of opinion will be seen as evil and hate.

It's a push to accommodate LGBT .

Note, I mean the current BLM crusade. It has been hijacked.

2 Likes

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't be like that. What he wrote is also fact. BLM is a Democrat party offshoot.
He started well but ended very badly.
Being a Democrat doesn't preclude anybody from forming, joining, or funding another organization.
By making this statement, you actually went against the message of the anonymous "professor" that
blacks shouldn't be seen as being incapable of solving their own problems.

BLM was formed by people of color and not a Democratic offshoot.
A fellow here also claimed that blacks don't care about police brutality or injustice but it is
Democrats that are forcing them to act.
Of course, he didn't realize that he just stripped African-Americans of their humanity.

This would have made little sense if Democrats are trying to win over black voters in general elections
but that isn't the case. Blacks already vote Democrats and thanks to the union-supporting stance of the
Democratic party, that isn't about to change Floyd or no Floyd.

They simply shout, scream and cause confusion.
Shouting, screaming, and causing confusion helped pushed the passing of the civil rights act
by making the status quo then appear untenable and unreasonable to many who hitherto sat on
the fence.

What they really want nobody knows. Obama was a black man who occupied the white house. While he was there, BLM began. But you know the funny thing.
That's not how it works.
Obama's election was never about what benefits black Americans will get from him.
He would never have been elected or re-elected if he is seen as just a black president out to help blacks.

The only thing of note he ever did for the black community was to sing Amazing Grace at a black victim's funeral.
You are wrong.
I wouldn't defend Obama for personal reasons but his presidency actually benefited blacks
in more significant ways that you presented.
For example, he gave clemency more than a thousand non-violent offenders majority of whom are blacks.

It's just like our south south brothers asking Buhari for fiscal federalism and resource control when a GEJ did five years as president and did nothing towards that.

This analogy doesn't follow.
GEJ cannot give fiscal federalism, neither can Buhari.
There is a limit to the political capital that any president can pull.
Those asking are likely political illiterates. The highest they could
ask is that he shouldn't oppose it on principle.

Moreover, unlike Nigeria, there is no IG to dictate all police affairs for example.

You stated that you don't know what BLM wants but it is pretty clear that they want
to create awareness to lopsided injustice and also make it costly for law enforcement or
regular folks to openly discriminate.

I can't be a member of BLM for the reason that there are more effective ways of driving change
and more important issues but it will be wrong to dismiss their campaign as meaningless.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by joshjc(m): 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Very insightful. I have a problem with ur signature though. What exactly are you OP?
he seems to be a neo nazi
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by jumobi1(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZyklonB:
[s][/s]

Black Americans have everything at their disposal. They have lowered the bar for them in getting into college and getting a job through affirmative action aka American quota system.

They get welfare checks for doing nothing and are not in any way interested in getting a job.

Mexicans risk crossing the dangerous border into the US to work as farm hands, laborers and are known for working hard.

There are jobs in America but the blacks refuse to work,

Do you know that in America you will see a 35year old that is a grand father/mother or a 50 year old who is a great grand father/mother?

A man will have children from 6 different women and not even bother about their welfare. Some of these black American boys get to see their fathers for the first time in prison where both will be serving life sentences.

Then lets talk about Abortion. 50% of Black American women have had an abortion that is mostly paid by Planned Parenthood ( which is founded by Bill Gates father and financed by the government). The aborted fetus ends up in a lab owned by Bill Gates to develop vaccines that are then used on our Children in Africa as guinea pigs.

The real racists are the DNC, white Liberals and Jews who subsidize the nigger plantations.

Do you live in the US and amongst Black people?
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by slivertongue: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
for real ??
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by ZyklonB: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
slivertongue:
for real ??

What are you complaining about?

Is it the first time you are hearing that Nigerians in America are most likely to have a college degree and work in one professional capacity or the other?

At least, savor this rare commendation that is coming our way.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by slivertongue: 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZyklonB:

What are you complaining about?

Is it the first time you are hearing that Nigerians in America are most likely to have a college degree and work in one professional capacity or the other?

At least, savor this rare commendation that is coming our way.
..complaining
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by bisoye11(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerians has been killed everywhere, killed in Nigeria, killed in South Africa by follow black, think about that.

TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Silly assertion if you ask me.

1. Compare the number of Nigerian Americans to other black Americans.

2. Assuming that all racially motivated killings that happen in the US actually get reported in a country that has deep rooted systemic racism shows you don't understand the subject matter at all.

Nigerians have been killed in the US by cops. Don't rely on the letter of a professor somewhere in Boston Massachusetts, ok?

And Nigerians have been killed by racists in the UK too.

I am sure if you are interested in knowing of these cases you will actually search the internet and get.

But you are eager to defend your narrative. So you rely on the opinion of a teacher whose main area of specialty isn't security or national statistics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
joshjc:
he seems to be a neo nazi
A black neo Nazi. That's one hell of a confused being
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
ZyklonB:

When and how did Biafra become the ideology of a Jewish plant?

Biafra is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu.

Was Kanu even born when Biafra was declared?

As far as I am concerned Kanu is being used to instigate an uprising that will see to the north unleashing a total Jihad on both the Southsouth and SE.

He is a fool who does not know who he is dealing with

The Jews were at the very top and control of power in the US, UK and Soviet Union during the Biafran war. Kissenger is a Jew and he adviced against US recognition of Biafra. The UK is basically a Rothschild estate since 1945. Baron Rothschild told the puppet in Number 10 to back the Jihadist army. And it is no secret that since the Russian revolution, Jews ran the show in the soviet union until the fall of the Berlin wall where they then bled that country dry and headed to the west.

You know nothing,.

As for as I am concerned, Kanu and Buhari are two puppets controlled by one puppeteer and the goal is to exterminate Christians in Nigeria.

Both Buhari and Kanu have not hidden their hatred for Christians and as for Buhari he takes orders from Al Saud. Al Saud takes orders from Telaviv.

As far as you're concerned.... That settles it all. What you're smoking is bigger than you obviously. Saudi taking orders from Israel. That's really something. The Jews don't have your time guy. Stop smoking whatever you are smoking and get a real life
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Xisnin post=90703776]
He started well but ended very badly.
Being a Democrat doesn't preclude anybody from forming, joining, or funding another organization.
By making this statement, you actually went against the message of the anonymous "professor" that
blacks shouldn't be seen as being incapable of solving their own problems.

BLM was formed by people of color and not a Democratic offshoot.
A fellow here also claimed that blacks don't care about police brutality or injustice but it is
Democrats that are forcing them to act.
Of course, he didn't realize that he just stripped African-Americans of their humanity.

This would have made little sense if Democrats are trying to win over black voters in general elections
but that isn't the case. Blacks already vote Democrats and thanks to the union-supporting stance of the
Democratic party, that isn't about to change Floyd or no Floyd.

Shouting, screaming, and causing confusion helped pushed the passing of the civil rights act
by making the status quo then appear untenable and unreasonable to many who hitherto sat on
the fence.

Democrats are playing politics with everything from coronavirus to police brutality. They left govt just four years ago and not forty years. Why didn't they do something then? Why didn't BLM push for bills to congress then. At least a sitting Obama would have given fillip to their demands then. Minneapolis is a democrat controlled state. Why has it not passed legislation on police brutality and black violence before now. It's all hypocrisy. The civil rights movement culminated in a bill presented to congress and subsequently signed by JFK for civil rights and desegregation. That's action not noise that is being made presently.
I also hope you realize black turnout in the last elections was very poor. Just about 26% compared to the Obama elections of over 80%. So, you can understand why black lives suddenly matter now.
That's not how it works.
Obama's election was never about what benefits black Americans will get from him.
He would never have been elected or re-elected if he is seen as just a black president out to help blacks.

You are wrong.
I wouldn't defend Obama for personal reasons but his presidency actually benefited blacks
in more significant ways that you presented.
For example, he gave clemency more than a thousand non-violent offenders majority of whom are blacks.
Nobody said he should be seen as a black president. Besides, I don't remember him changing his skin colour to become president. Don't reduce American voters to your Nigerian voters who look at the identity and not what the individual stands to offer. You do realize that it was during Obama's presidency that gay marriage was recognized and legalized in the US by the Supreme court which he worked towards by filling the court with more pro gay judges.
So a few thousand blacks being set free is Obama's legacy to the black community who trooped out to vote for him. Almost all presidents give clemency to non-violent offenders. He won't be the first nor the last. Fact is he did nothing enduring for the blacks in the US. Lincoln abolished slavery. JFK signed the civil rights and desegregation acts. Reagan gave us visa lottery. Heck, George Bush gave us USAID. These all endure till today. Kindly tell us what Obama did for the blacks despite BLM. Nothing!!

This analogy doesn't follow.
GEJ cannot give fiscal federalism, neither can Buhari.
There is a limit to the political capital that any president can pull.
Those asking are likely political illiterates. The highest they could
ask is that he shouldn't oppose it on principle.

Moreover, unlike Nigeria, there is no IG to dictate all police affairs for example.

You stated that you don't know what BLM wants but it is pretty clear that they want
to create awareness to lopsided injustice and also make it costly for law enforcement or
regular folks to openly discriminate.

I can't be a member of BLM for the reason that there are more effective ways of driving change
and more important issues but it will be wrong to dismiss their campaign as meaningless.
Wrong!! GEJ and even Buhari can give fiscal federalism if they want to. It's all about political will. Except you don't realize there's something called executive bill which he can present to the NASS in that regard.
What is the point of awareness. To make noise or to make changes. Democrats are generally do not people when it comes to black. Blacks fare better under the Republicans than democrats. It's a fact that is not debatable. Republicans produced so many firsts for blacks. BLM have become a democrat party tool.
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by akimbomimer: 12:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Agboriotejoye:
Very insightful. I have a problem with ur signature though. What exactly are you OP?
maybe Anti Jew who knows
Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
jumobi1:
You clearly don’t understand race relations in the US. It’s real!! Being a descendant of a “slave” in the same country that enslaved your ancestors and systematically marginalizes your kind is no Joke. Nigerians and African Americans don’t face the same struggle.

America gives visas to the best of us. They give visas to those who they believe will add value to the US not just the average Joe.

1 Like

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2020
ZyklonB:
The most hypocritical aspect of the comments I am seeing from the pro-BLM posters here is how they are trying to guilt trip White America for slavery when the entire slave trade was carried out by Jews and Africans.

If you must blame whites for slavery and the plight of the niggers then at least accept some respnsibility as well since your ancestors also partook in the slave trade.

Same idiots here that are making excuses for the niggerly attitude of Black Americans citing slavery will be the same one to celebrate a notorious slaver like Madam Tinubu.

Even in light of the positive commendations extended Nigerians in the letter, some Yaribanzas are still bent on supporting the feral niggers of America and blaming racism and slavery.

Same racism that they are promoters of here in Nigeria and same slavery that they celebrate as their history with the likes of Madam Tinubu.

I swear , you Yoruba people are truly descended from Lucifer.

Lol licking white nyansh is not going to make them give you visa. And must you turn everything into a tribal affair? People like you are the problem. Was madam Tinubu the only slave trader? Why don’t you cite nwaubani ogogo too why the fixation on the Tinubu name lol grin you people sha, na wa o!

https://www.newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/my-great-grandfather-the-nigerian-slave-trader

1 Like

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 16, 2020
ZyklonB:
[s][/s]YOU ALL BLOODY HYPOCRITES

E pain am! Keep crying

1 Like

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by LibrarianD: 2:44am On Jun 16, 2020
This professor outrightly captured my thoughts and suspicions on George Floyd and the BLM. This is an election year, the need to analyse information from mainstream media should peel more resolutely now than ever before

The media has done huge damage to critical thinking and it's really sad. I really appreciate this author for being objective and highlighting the below facts that is being suppressed:

...George Floyd was a multiple felon who once held a pregnant black woman at gunpoint. He broke into her home with a gang of men and pointed a gun at her pregnant stomach. He terrorized the women in his community. He sired and abandoned multiple children, playing no part in their support or upbringing, failing one of the most basic tests of decency for a human being. He was a drug-addict and sometime drug-dealer, a swindler who preyed upon his honest and hard-working neighbors.

And yet, the regents of UC and the historians of the UCB History department are celebrating this violent criminal, elevating his name to virtual sainthood...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCL Professor Cites Nigerians In US To Dismiss BLM Nonsense by sweetsell: 4:08am On Jun 16, 2020
@ the enbolded you are an extremely foolish soul for claiming Nigerians are hated only for pure jealousy n envy. That is the most foolish thing have heard all year long, the crimes, cutting corners, scam n fraud some Nigerians engaged in is the reason why they are hated. That is more than enough reason, not all Nigerians are hated in America n not all White Americans hate Nigerians. People like you who make sense comment like this should have you mouth planked. Small time you'll claim Americans are lazy. What a foolish soul you are indeed.

ZyklonB:
So, there you have it.

Nigerians in the US are not considered inn any way or form to be like the niggers over there.

Vast majority of Nigerians are hardworking, intelligent, skilled , law abiding and honest people.

Even the ones that engage in crime are seen as intelligent and very smart as their crimes are highly sophisticated and draw higher returns with no single violent measures.

If any of you has been to the US, you will agree with this letter from the Berkeley Professor.

Nigerians in the US do not get harassed by cops. Maybe only at the airports but that is understandable as we are coming over there to actually compete for their jobs.

Finally, why is this thread important?

It is important so as to know that in the US, white Americans and other ethnicities other than the Black Americans (who hate Nigerians with passion out of pure jealousy and envy) see Nigerians as well mannered, cultured and hardworking people.

We should not get involved with the rubbish BLM movement which is nothing short of a the US DNC using their pet monkeys to cause anarchy just as Arewa usese their almajiris to blackmail the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo News : IPOB Hold Biafraexit Rally In Bremen German Today - Pics / Peter Obi In Lagos Vs Peter Obi In Anambra / Lagos Governorship Election: See Funke Akindele's Reaction (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.