Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick (301 Views)

Why Do I Fall Sick After Masturbating? / I Fall Sick Whenever My Hair Grows, What Could Be The Cause? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick by winta2008: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Anytime, I eat oil based foods I fall sick.

What could be the cause?

I mean Groundnut, etc.
Re: Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick by ajokebelle(f): 4:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have something similar to this. I feel dizzy whenever I eat something oily or fried, my eyes feels really heavy.
Though I've had gastritis in the past.
I just eat very little quantity of any thing fried or oily.
Re: Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick by candyguyofficia(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
While im not a doctor and would have left the doctors talk on this but here is my opinion on it. Regardless, of whatever nutrient comes out of fat and oil, it is always important to maintain a balanced cholesterol level, there may be a correlation between hereditary (health issues) and cholesterol related health issues such as heart and kidney issue.

I ADVISE:
1) You reduce the intake of oil drastically in whatever form either in junk or meal;

2) You use olive oil (even when this oil is put in fridge it does not turn solid although very expensive) COMPLETELY;

3) If for whatever reason you can't use olive oil I suggest you use only oil that has the heart sign on it and stated "ZERO cholesterol). You can use popular brand like Power Oil, Mamador, Kings Oil etc;

4) Take supplement that help in the metabolism of fat and oil in the body. (The doctors and health officers on NL could recommend.

5) Visit a lab for sugar level, cholesterol level (if that is how it is identified) and heart to check if there is ANY underlying health issues (that is terminal related).

6) Drink a lot of water (it's never too much)

7) Eat vegetables
Re: Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick by astonished: 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
I always experience this, especially when I eat yam and fried egg, I will just developed kind of malaria and feverish, and very week.

now I use palmoil to cook every food, jollof fried egg, stew, etc ,
Re: Anytime I Eat Oil Based Foods I Fall Sick by Kobojunkie: 6:47am On Jun 16, 2020
astonished:
I always experience this, especially when I eat yam and fried egg, I will just developed kind of malaria and feverish, and very week.
now I use palmoil to cook every food, jollof fried egg, stew, etc ,
Yeah, I don't think the proper response is to switch to using higher saturated fat for everything you eat. It is probably best you go see a doctor to find out what the problem is, and if it is a symptom of a potentially bigger problem.

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! What's The Cause Of This Rashes / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket After Refusing To Be Transported(video). / With This Food, You Will Not Need A Stimulant Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.