Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,845 members, 7,855,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

3 Essential Steps To Getting Paid To Speak Right Away - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Essential Steps To Getting Paid To Speak Right Away (159 Views)

Essential STEPS To Take To Kick-start Your Digital Marketing Career / Tell Me, What Are The Options For A Quick Career To Get Money Right Away? / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Essential Steps To Getting Paid To Speak Right Away by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
When I first started out as a speaker and coach back in 2001, I thought getting paid to speak was something completely out of reach for a “regular” guy like myself. I thought you had to be a famous football coach or a five-time New York Times best-selling author.

But as I’ve learned over the years, getting paid speaking engagements is not as hard as you might think. Why? Because outside of professional sports, where they draft college players into the pro ranks, professional speaking is one of the... read more>>>https://www.successdigestonline.com/3-essential-steps-to-getting-paid-to-speak-right-away/

(1) (Reply)

Get Cheap Office Space For Hourly, Daily And Monthly Rent In Lekki Lagos / Shop Zara, Fashionnova, Asos & Lasenza And Others From Nigeria / Are You Struggling To Grow On Youtube? GET IN HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.