Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika (49478 Views)

Fans Go Violent After Naira Marley Was Barred From Performing At Unilag / Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso / Naira Marley Was Wanted For Robbery & Sexual Assault In London At Age 19 (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by OlujobaSamuel: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmmmmmm, fine them but I hope the fine won't be more than that UK company that flew in international passenger?
Treat this case too according to the same rulebook
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Greenarrow01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Moganajoe:

Nigeria is truly bleeped!
How on Earth did the pilot enter the airspace without approval?

This aviation minister is a flop. This same man that when to lunch a logo for national Carrier in London for over $600,000 and lied to Nigerians that would starts operation within 6months.
Fuck1ngbastard
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Greenarrow01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
Adeoye2103:

Can you please go and punish them drink panadol for another man headache
I don't blame you.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by omohlexy: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
Don't blame the passenger. Blame the transport company. If them no fly Naira Marley for no board. I bind and cast bribery and corruption.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
When are they going to suspend the flight that conveyed Tunde, president cousin that went to see his wife in Lagos, or to visit wife an essential duty now?

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by tayejay(m): 7:57pm On Jun 15, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
LegendHero:
Naira Marley busy creating problems for other people.

Well it seems the minister is even confused too. How could the pilot have undergone that trip on June 13th when the flight was intended for June 14th without no authorities to checkmate them?

Even Tribune is confused. They made a mistake in the report by indicating July 13th instead of June 13th.

Confused nation!

This is an unfortunate and biased submission.. A process has already been put in place for approving flights for essential duties and individuals to monitor enforcement of such approvals. It seems obvious that the operator of the airline might have easily bribed their way knowing that there's an approval, even though the date is for 14th of June, but still went ahead to use such approval from 13th. You can't really blame the Minister for this, and the information seems clear if it is true

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by romanusebhodagh(m): 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
I beg make dem free my guy. Marlians,
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by sim12: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Maybe Naira Marley is d judge
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by xangerar: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Honourable Justice Adefowope Okojie is a Justice of the Court of Appeal and not a Lagos High Court.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Surulereman(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
I suspect a typical Nigerian scam. The name of the Judge must have been fraudulently used in the application to obtain the permission to fly. Once approved, the real intended passengers boarded and flew to Abuja. I was wondering when state high court Judges started flying private jets. Now the charter company is in trouble, just as the Abuja event centre which hosted the concert. Everywhere Naira Marley goes......

3 Likes

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Stillthebest: 8:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
LegendHero:
Naira Marley busy creating problems for other people.

Well it seems the minister is even confused too. How could the pilot have undergone that trip on June 13th when the flight was intended for June 14th without no authorities to checkmate them?

Even Tribune is confused. They made a mistake in the report by indicating July 13th instead of June 13th.

Confused nation!

He knows that Nigerian Govt is not serious. He knows that they only make foolish noises. He knows what a lay man doesn't know because of his clique. And thus he is exploiting the lameness of the Govt and the country.

If not, how can they say that investigation is ongoing to know the pilot? Did the plane take off In my yard? Did it not move from Airport? Did MMA Lack roaster? Or Register?
Getting a pilot info shouldn't take more than 30minutes with just a call! Everything is messed up here.
Imagine youths taking hushpuppy as a role model. Where is Frank Edoho, where is Philip Emegwali, where is Chiamanda, where is Beautiful Nubia(youths rather go for Naira Marley)

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by crackhouse(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
tayebest:
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
#FreeNairaMarley
olodo

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by ofiko123(m): 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin The power of Money and Connection...Maybe Naira Marley is more connected than Justice Okojie..

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by sidonlook: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
So many of you are condemning Naira Marley without asking pertinent questions.
somebody is in charge of that plane.
Somebody registered the booking to take the judge to Abuja.
Is it same person that registered Naira Marley to have that flight on that day?
Are the entries in different books ?
You as a person you are, can you just go to the airport and charter any flight ? Yes , that is if the schedule is not booked.
Did Naira Marley pay for the flight and who collected the money?

I think blaming Naira Marley on this issue is an act of injustice to him.
Please, lets put the blame appropriately.

I am not a fan of Naira Marley but I stand for justice and call a spade a spade.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by One4me: 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
tayebest:
#FreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley
#JAILFreeNairaMarley

FIXED!. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by AllforGod1: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nairamarley is a clown but the Nigerian Government is exponentially loosing command and control.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by One4me: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Surulereman:
I suspect a typical Nigerian scam. The name of the Judge must have been fraudulently used in the application to obtain the permission to fly. Once approved, the real intended passengers boarded and flew to Abuja. I was wondering when state high court Judges started flying private jets. Now the charter company is in trouble, just as the Abuja event centre which hosted the concert. Everywhere Naira Marley goes......

How difficult is it to arrest this NairaMarley?
Charge him, at the very least, for flouting a Presidential order of "No Movement across state boundaries" (I know the Govt flouts its own rules afterall, Gov Obaseki of Edo state has been junketting around begging to be allowed a second term), and "Violation of Covid-19 Social Distancing Rules"?

Just lockup the notorious gangster and attend to his case after Covid has been erased completely.
Unserious, liars in Govt
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
wink grin I dont believe it
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by bizzibodi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
So nairamaley is now a judge....if na US nairamaley go don go join 2pac.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by iqiq: 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
See cover up

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by madjune(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's amazing how this boy managed to convert many people to Marlians or what do u call them...

I'm sure those people at the airport that cleared him were his followers.
They play his music at home.

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by yuswrld20(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
connection

1 Like

Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by seangy4konji: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2020
FemiMaduka:
In most countries, the airports have one of the strictest regimes of monitoring and control, but in Nigeria we do not care about anything. It is tragic enough that you allowed a flight billed for the 14th to takeoff on the 13th and with totally unauthorized persons on board. So what have you done to the careless Justice, the recidivist Naira Marley and the delinquent airport staff?

The said Justice and Naira Marley should be already answering questions in detention if we want to do this like normal human beings.
and ask yourself that is it only that jet that flew off or on a physical....we that dont have jet..on the road....people are not doing part

dont be an hypocrite...this country is totally useless...they only act when we mumu hypocrite citizens like to bury ou own....i am telling you their children are flying and u\you useless hypocrites have never monitored their movement...it is someone close to you that you prefer to mold and throw inside the oven

shame on us....the leaders that does not respect the rule of law for any reason you sit down and watch from behind...
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by rickyephraim(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=LegendHero post=90701859]Naira Marley busy creating problems for other people.

Confused nation!

U are wrong, there is always 24 hours window when scheduling a flight
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Realfrankie(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2020
Marlians everywhere with problems
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by banhammy: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2020
Who is deceiving who?.
They never knew he's coming to Abuja.
They never knew his show was publicly advertised.
They never knew his show was attended by over 1000 guests.
They never knew he flew back to Lagos.

N O N S E N S E
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Mokason28: 2:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Edopesin:

Na you miss road
This is the second time Naira Marley is flouting the lockdown rules and you want to make excuses for him

Innocent musician my asx
Did you see Abba Kayari’s burial? A man whom died of the dreaded Virus... didn’t you see a viral video of the man who removed his protective vest and threw it on the road and drove away...
was anything done to all those bastards you saw in the video? Abeggg let’s collectively join hands and scatter the country undecided
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by obagoally(m): 4:08am On Jun 16, 2020
sonofElElyon:
so issue of logistics includes flying Naira Marley to a show in Abuja? I think not! the law breakers must be arraigned and this time, the case must be logically concluded.

Don't unnecessarily twist my submission. I am referring to reasons the flight was allowed a day before! Not justifying any other thing you mentioned.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Kontos: 4:56am On Jun 16, 2020
The Online Graphic Design Masterclass N3,000 promo ends by next week Sunday 4pm..

From next week, the price would revert to the regular N10,000

For those who are still contemplating

See the juicy package below
1.) Basic Video editing
2.) Professional photo retouching
3.) Mock-ups on objects like billboards, t-shirts, logos and designs
4.) Creation of exquisite book covers with your phone.
5) Content video creation
6) 3D animation videos
7) Whiteboard animation video
cool 3D Explainer Video
9) Educational & Inspirational video toolkit
10) Beautiful logo animations
11) Business logo intro video
12) Professional 3D logo design
13) Free Premium canva app
14)Free Premium inshot video editing app
15) Build website without coding and free hosting.
16). How to run Facebook ads effectively and how to promote your digital products online for FREE
17) How to design beautiful Graphics on your phone from scratch to FINISH in just 20 minutes.
18) Business card and letterhead design.

All on your mobile phone/laptop.

Extra Bonus
Netflix Premium

You won't get this kind of offer anywhere else.
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by Billygee2u: 7:00am On Jun 16, 2020
Greenarrow01:
Asin. These guys all need to be jailed. Nigeria is just a lawless country. Didn't the pilot, flight attendants and all the crews on ground have the flight manifesto, does nairamaley with all his chains looks like a judge to them,
If they wanna punish, they should punish everyone involved, from the airport desk in Lagos, to they people who saw nairamaley at Abuja airport and couldn't take necessary actions to halt his movement further
Re: Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika by sonofElElyon: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2020
oh.. pardon me.. I didn't read the original post that you responded to.. okay.. noted!

obagoally:

Don't unnecessarily twist my submission. I am referring to reasons the flight was allowed a day before! Not justifying any other thing you mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Wizkid Thanks Chris Brown For Believing In Him, Shares Photos On Stage With Him / Bitter Kola Changed My Life - Meek Mills' 2 Years Ailment Healed By African Herb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.