Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani (10679 Views)

Lagos Commences Refurbishment Of General Hospitals / Fire At Enugwu-Ukwu General Hospital Mortuary. 50 Corpses Burnt To Ashes(Graphic / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Blackmann001: 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
.. Been taking my time to. Monitor all his project.. ND I realized he is another Buhari....

Works only In Nsukka
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
This is the hospital where I did my one year NYSC programme before Yaradua election and during Yaradua tenure. I miss my C.A.C church around Nigeria Law School. I love people of Agbani. I miss my colleagues like Dr. Paul, Shina (nerry), etc
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good work there.
The man is trying.
Take or leave it.
The man is trying.

More work begs attention.
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by AdaoraNK(f): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
An unscheduled visit indeed when he met the Honorable representatives and the council chairman there.

Please too much of lies is not good in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Divinenwa: 11:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Divinenwa: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Meatballs:

This is absolutely not the Righteousness we know

YeYe dey smell
you are right that person na scammer waiting to strike out his fraudulent post soon
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by domDva(m): 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Unscheduled visit and he met commissioner, House of reps members, local government chairman etc....are they all living in the hospital ? lolllllll
If you talk of Unscheduled visit talk of Zulum of Borno...oga Gbuurugburu your visit was scheduled abeg
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nice one
The Agbani general hospital needs attention
Many people are making use of it.
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by NwaforIgbo: 12:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Meatballs:
Okay

I really don't know when we will start getting skyscraper as hospital, office, police station etc in Nigeria

They even build a drainage channel without closing it
I just tire for Ugwuanyi mediocre project. Village people go dey hail am him head go they big

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by majamajic(m): 12:49am On Jun 16, 2020
bencarson007:
We elected them for this purpose

Let's appreciate them when they did what what we elected them for
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by majamajic(m): 12:51am On Jun 16, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

I just tire for Ugwuanyi mediocre project. Village people go dey hail am him head go they big

Be Happy u hear this news , some places na gun shots them dey hear every minute ,gun men attacks
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by majamajic(m): 12:52am On Jun 16, 2020
ogunsbanjul:
This is the hospital where I did my one year NYSC programme before Yaradua election and during Yaradua tenure. I miss my C.A.C church around Nigeria Law School. I love people of Agbani. I miss my colleagues like Dr. Paul, Shina (nerry), etc

I was in the hospital last time I was in enugu , the overhaul is needed
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by chigoizie7(m): 1:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Now their senses are coming back.
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by BonPatrick(m): 2:14am On Jun 16, 2020
Lol this picture makes me laugh �
Ewuhausa1:
Our honourable and amiable Mummy

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Yankee101: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2020
The fear of covid is the beginning of hospital development
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by justmenoni: 5:56am On Jun 16, 2020
See sidewalk
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerians and their government never ever learn. Dem don manage build yet another fine looking road but they eye the drainage necessary in maintaining the road, so na so next administration go come work on the very same road, ignoring drainage again.

How many times has this hospital been redone/rebuilt overhauled in the last 20 years? Now compare that to structures in more civilized climes and tell me you all still don't see the problem? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by mokkalu1(m): 6:38am On Jun 16, 2020
That's no hospital but a death facility. I had a terrible experience there last few weeks. I went to check how work is going in one factory at Agbani. Getting there, I met an emergency. The landlord's old mum was vomiting blood. We had to rush her to the so called general hospital. No doctor or nurse was available; not even one. The entire facility reeks of abandonment. We had to move the poor woman to a private hospital nearby. It's a good thing she survived. Nigerian government no follow at all!
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Jun 16, 2020
mokkalu1:
That's no hospital but a death facility. I had a terrible experience there last few weeks. I went to check how work is going in one factory at Agbani. Getting there, I met an emergency. The landlord's old mum was vomiting blood. We had to rush her to the so called general hospital. No doctor or nurse was available; not even one. The entire facility reeks of abandonment. We had to move the poor woman to a private hospital nearby. It's a good thing she survived. Nigerian government no follow at all!

ROFLMAO!
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by FirstCounsel(m): 9:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Ewuhausa1:
Our honourable and amiable Mummy

Please why is this Governor called Sister Gloria. Can you enlighten me? grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by NwaforIgbo: 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
majamajic:

Be Happy u hear this news , some places na gun shots them dey hear every minute ,gun men attacks

Seriously?? I should be glad I'm fed crumbs when i could have laps of chicken?
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by majamajic(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2020
NwaforIgbo:

What resources do Anambra has ? But they are up there , a state of about 20yrs not up to 25yrs , without oil
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by bencarson007(m): 6:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
majamajic:

Let's appreciate them when they did what what we elected them for

I dey your side bros
Re: Ugwuanyi Orders Total Overhaul Of General Hospital Agbani by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
NwaforIgbo:
No mind dem! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Infectious Disease Hospital Set To Commence Operations (Photos) / FCCPC To Arraign Supermarkets, Pharmacies For Inflating Prices Of Sanitisers / Medical Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.