Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. (558 Views)

High Cost Of Agricultural Product / What Type Of Agricultural Product I Can Buy For North Whit 5m / Soil Nutrient Content; Key To Maximizing Crop Yeild. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. by Ballary(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
I have been planning on investing in agriculture for quite some time now, but don't really know what area of agriculture to invest in.

I seeked advice from a friend,he told me I should go into pineapple plantation, that it is a very good area of agriculture that yeild substantial amount of profit both short term and long term.

I know there are other areas of agriculture that can also yeild profit too, I'm asking my brothers in the house,who are into agriculture to advise me on the area of agric to invest in.your contribution is needed.thanks.
Re: Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. by Gee64: 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Cucumber.
Re: Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. by Ballary(m): 7:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Gee64:
Cucumber.
Enlighten me a bit about it.
Re: Looking For A Suitable Agricultural Product To Invest In That Will Yeild Profit. by BEDEHYMANS(m): 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ballary:
I have been planning on investing in agriculture for quite some time now, but don't really know what area of agriculture to invest in.

I seeked advice from a friend,he told me I should go into pineapple plantation, that it is a very good area of agriculture that yeild substantial amount of profit both short term and long term.

I know there are other areas of agriculture that can also yeild profit too, I'm asking my brothers in the house,who are into agriculture to advise me on the area of agric to invest in.your contribution is needed.thanks.

Hello!! If you are really ready to go into Agricultural Investment, kindly link me up on WhatsApp, I have more than four proposals based on your capital. +2347062856739

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Steady Supply Of Agro-commodities / Neatly Used Tractors For Sale For 4.8M (negotiable) / Are You Aware That Apples Grow In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.