Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland (4083 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Chioma Rowland Shows Cleavage In Denim Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by streetpaddy(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nigerian singer, Davido has been allegedly accused of constantly beating up his fiancee, Chioma Rowland.

According to blogger, Cutie Julz who is on Instagram as @cutie_julls said Davido usually beats up his fiancee, Chioma both at home and in public. She also said that on several occasions, he even sent her out of his house.

“So currently, our Chichi is in Lekki whilst our Dave is in Banana Island even though we never completed payment for our Banana Island house. I am here to confirm to you that this isn’t the first time hunty Chi has been out of the house o”.

“I am telling you on authority that early this year, Hunku Dave chased out Mama Ifeanyi out o. Infact Chi has been going through a lot. I concealed that gist because the details ain’t soothing to the ear at all.
Don’t envy Chi’s assurance o. It comes with a lot of tears. Stubborn David as at this time has blanked all avenues that Chioma can reach him direct”.

“Even early this year, I am telling you on authority that David had a serious quarrel with Chi at a popular night club in Nigeria [Name withheld for now] and on their way back, he gave hunty the beating of her life.
He slept out that night but guess what? Early next day, he went to beat hunty at home again and practically chased her out of their Lekki home where they resided together”.

“I’m tired and sad. But I will bring you more details tomorrow. For now.. #prayforChioma cuz from all indications, babe still wants to go back as usual”.

See Post Below:

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by streetpaddy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by PricyTech: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
How true is this abeg

This news don too much
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
There's always 2 sides to a story.
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Onyi22(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chioma Nwa, u better be patience and keep praying because I know very well that things will get better soon...
Don't even think of leaving him because another girl with K-leg will surely take ur place if u do..
At least, Davido is famous, rich and he's from a wealthy home
It's better to be maltreated by a rich super star, than to a poor broke frustrated guy all in the name of Love...
My sister think well ooo, don't leave Money n go for love, love na scam

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by GOFRONT(m): 8:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
grin
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by samincredible44(m): 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
that's what she signed up for.she left school to pursue fame,let her enjoy her assurance.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Missyajoke(f): 8:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
undecided undecided
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Peace081: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
Chioma Nwa, u better be patience and keep praying because I know very well that things will get better soon...
Don't even think of leaving him because another girl with K-leg will surely take ur place if u do..
It's better to be maltreated by a rich super star, than to a poor broke frustrated guy all in the name of Love...
Advice taken, this is d bitter truth my dear,
Wailers will start wailing oo
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Ginaz(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
She’s the one who loses if she walks out . She’s a baby mama and would be tagged that till she marries.

She was there when davido got two girls pregnant and didn’t leave when she had a choice and wasn’t put in the baby mama category. What benefits would it be for her to leave when she already got a child for davido?

She better finish what she started with her greedy throat. grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by victorian(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
I always tell ladies, to enjoy a rich guy? Don't! I repeat don't ! I say wetin? Don't ever and ever become his baby mama or else he will slap u, beat u, humiliate u at will immediately the baby drops because he knows you ain't going nowhere. And no successful guy would want to settle with a baby mama.

In the real-world, guys Hardly marry baby mama's except to fuc..k and move on.

But Chioma with no grain of sense! Gave all her life to davido!

School she no finish!
Business she no open! All na audio!
Car ? No where to be found, all na audio.

The only thing she enjoyed is to feature in his video, playing wife and most loved gf. Then possibly some gold and trinkets here there with designer clothes and hair. Then trips abroad and back. Shes not even a citizen abroad sef!

angry

What a complete mess!

She will keep accepting his trash and beating until possibly a bigger boi saves her life from davido by marrying her.

Na WA o.

Once envied by gullible people is now being ridiculed everywhere in the country and abroad.

O ma se o

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by streetpaddy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
victorian:
I always tell ladies, to enjoy a rich guy? Don't! I repeat don't ! I say wetin? Don't ever and ever become his baby mama or else he will slap u, beat u, humiliate u at will immediately the baby drops because he knows you ain't going nowhere. And no successful guy would want to settle with a baby mama.

In the real-world, guys Hardly marry baby mama's except to fuc..k and move on.

But Chioma with no grain of sense! Gave all her life to davido!

School she no finish!
Business she no open! All na audio!
Car ? No where to be found, all na audio.

The only thing she enjoyed is to feature in his video, playing wife and most loved gf. Then possibly some gold and trinkets here there with designer clothes and hair. Then trips abroad and back. Shes not even a citizen abroad sef!

angry

What a complete mess!

She will keep accepting his trash and beating until possibly a bigger boi saves her life from davido by marrying her.

Na WA o.

Once envied by gullible people is now being ridiculed everywhere in the country and abroad.

O ma se o

Hm
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the mentality that keeps you in servitude to a man that treats you like shiit. All for money? Have some dignity.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Zoie:

This is the mentality that keeps you in servitude to a man that treats you like shiit. All for money? Have some dignity.
She has thrown her dignity to the dogs because of money.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
Joycekkh:
Honestly. If Chioma were my sister, I'd sit and have a heart-to-heart talk with her, maybe slap some sense into her. No sister of mine will be any man's lap dog because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by yuswrld20(m): 11:41pm On Jun 15, 2020
Onyi22:
see stupid advice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Zoie:

Honestly. If Chioma were my sister, I'd sit and have a heart-to-heart talk with her, maybe slap some sense into her. No sister of mine will be any man's lap dog because of money.
And Its not like her parents were poor, she attended Babcock university before she dropped out cause of Davido, even Regina Daniel that dropped out of Igbenedion have already started studying in Dubai. Some girls lose their senses when they meet rich men.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Onyi22(f): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2020
yuswrld20:

see stupid advice
Did I advice you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Onyi22(f): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
Abeg shut up, she is far far better than u... How r u sure this story is even true?
Bloggers r only trying to make money
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Abeg shut up, she is far far better than u... How r u sure this story is even true?
Bloggers r only trying to make money
How is she far better than me?
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by yuswrld20(m): 1:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Did I advice you?
foolishness lies in it beholder

2 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:
Na pple like you dies in the hands of rich fellas just because of moni, my ex dey hear am now after getting married to a German base Nigerian man because of money and the last time I spoke to her sister she told me dat all is not okay with her over there as her husband do beat her up whenever she queries why he was with another woman at a hotel and not with her at home. Use your sense, there are men dat are financially stable just dat fear of the unknown from you women dey keep them a bay

2 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by gambia(m): 5:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Onyi22:

Advice from hell, keep it up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by chudyprince: 5:58am On Jun 16, 2020
And she broke his leg...
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Gentle0wavez: 6:11am On Jun 16, 2020
I don't believe this News
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Easterhappyweb: 6:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Randal: 6:43am On Jun 16, 2020
If this is true, then I'm not impressed with his character.
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Resees: 7:08am On Jun 16, 2020
[quote author=Onyi22 post=90706499]Chioma Nwa, u better be patience and keep praying because I know very well that things will get better soon...
My sister think well ooo, don't leave Money n go for love, love na scam[/quote
Are you for real? So money is more important than having a peace of mind? I see where your priority is at just make sure you dont use someone for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Olamie09: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2020
If you wish to get a paying online work especially during this lockdown period...

Kindly join this WhatsApp link.

https:///GhU2WGcs0HvH6BVPtdCAnY
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Iceyjayz: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Ginaz:
She’s the one who loses if she walks out . She’s a baby mama and would be tagged that till she marries.

She was there when davido got two girls pregnant and didn’t leave when she had a choice and wasn’t put in the baby mama category. What benefits would it be for her to leave when she already got a child for davido?

She better finish what she started with her greedy throat. grin
Shut up there! are you girls not the same? cheap asses.
Re: Davido Accused Of Beating Up His Fiancee, Chioma Rowland by Iceyjayz: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2020
Joycekkh:
A pot calling kettle black, you will do worse so just shut up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Curvy And Beautiful Women From Imo State / Sad Reality About Wizkid Abuja Coming Vs Davido Abuja Coming (photo) / Shallipopi X Rema Release Snippet The Incoming Evian Dey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.