Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is Tacha Engaged? Tacha Teases Her Fans With An Engagement Ring In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tacha Engaged? Tacha Teases Her Fans With An Engagement Ring In New Photo (1062 Views)

Mercy Johnson Teases Her Husband During Ludo Game / Who Is Tacha Shading? Erica Or Multichoice?? / #bbnaija: Is Tacha The Best Meme So Far In The House? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Tacha Engaged? Tacha Teases Her Fans With An Engagement Ring In New Photo by MckenzieSkyBlog: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ex-BBNaija star, Tacha stylishly waved away a question asked by a fan regarding her marital status after an engagement ring was spotted on her left middle finger.

The Queen of Titans who recently bagged the award for the most popular BBNaija star at the just concluded NET Honours Class of 2020 event, shared a gorgeous photo of herself wearing a beautiful engagement ring.

A fan with the name, Patricia-Brown on Twitter asked the Big Brother Naija star whether she is engaged after spotting a beautiful ring on her left finger.

But Tacha immediately replied...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Is Tacha Engaged? Tacha Teases Her Fans With An Engagement Ring In New Photo by donbachi(m): 8:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
Naso my girl dat year..begin wear one after I broke up with her.just to make me feel.immediately she left me,she got engaged...she wore it for 3years,I got married,she was still wearing it,my wife got pregnant,she was still wearing it.my wife gave birth,she was still wearing it.I born full house..till date,she's still single...maybe she wan shame her ex.
Re: Is Tacha Engaged? Tacha Teases Her Fans With An Engagement Ring In New Photo by meobizy(f): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
She knows how to keep people talking.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Has Given Birth To A Baby Boy - Her Brother Announces (Photos) / Woman Bought A Watermelon, What She Saw The Next Day Will Shock You( See Video) / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Italian Fiat Motors Heiress Who Flew In To Help Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.