Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : (393 Views)

IF YOU SELL PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ONLINE, READ THIS / If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : / We Are Struggling To Survive - Total (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : by TobiDaGreatest(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2020
I know you have seen several adverts online flying around relating to making money.

All of them have huge promises and when you get in, you discover there is more to it and you get stuck while majority of them are completely fake.

This is true for almost everyone who serious about making money online not people who like to complain about why something is not working for them.

So, if you are serious about making money legitimately online like me, just know that I have once been in your shoes.

I was always jumping from one money-making scheme to the other.

For 2 years, I could not even account for the amount I have made. Instead, I was still dead broke.

After almost 2 years of struggling, I discover a simple truth that changed everything and that’s the power of FOCUS.

My dear friend, in this journey of trying to make both ends meet, ensure you pick a system that has been proven by experts and focus on it.

Do not hop into another money-making stuff no matter how real it is.

Just focus on one thing and ensure you get the best out of it before doing other stuff.

I remember the first time I made up to N135,500 in a week through an affiliate system I set up with less than N50k. I felt like the biggest man on earth and was super proud of myself.

Yeah, I faced a few difficulties because I was a complete newbie to affiliate marketing and there are also side distractions.

What made me overcome was FOCUS (avoiding distractions deliberately) and a guided proven system since I was a newbie.

Ever since that time, I have learned from mentors and I’ve been able to scale up to other businesses.

This is how to grow; I kid you not!

All I am saying here is focus on one thing that has been proven to work and do not do any other thing else till you achieve what you want to achieve.

Find a system that works, get into mentorship, focus on that for a while (say 1-3 months) before you jump on another thing else.

I hope this helps someone out there.

God help us all.

To your success,
Oluwatobi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : by spik(f): 11:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Thanks for this write up, you are so correct, I think the only problem we have is that we are interested in get rich quick sites and so when things go south it would be termed scam. Affiliate marketing for me is still the best but you must learn the act.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Struggling To Make Money Online,read These : by TobiDaGreatest(m): 2:54am On Jun 16, 2020
spik:
Thanks for this write up, you are so correct, I think the only problem we have is that we are interested in get rich quick sites and so when things go south it would be termed scam. Affiliate marketing for me is still the best but you must learn the act.

Hello ,Are you an affiliate Marketer already ? If No , Would you love to get into the best Affiliate Marketing Job in Nigeria so far ? Reach Out to me please

(1) (Reply)

New And Used Howo Trucks For Sale / . / Please Help!! Need A Mentor On Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.