Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk (104453 Views)

Russian Plane Crash-Landed In Cornfield After Engines Suck In Birds(Pics) / The First Aeroplane That Landed In Bauchi In 1928 / Yemi Osinbajo Chopper Crash-Landed In Kogi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by teemann24: 1:06am On Jun 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
If I say what's on my mind now, they will say I have come.
Shebi last last Na straf she straf the white man for hotel.
she fit even give baba confam bj.....she omitted dat one in her writeup
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by CanadaOrBust: 1:11am On Jun 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

Una don come again
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Myk1234: 1:17am On Jun 17, 2020
Pl's, what's the name of that "Europe's best country" ? This appears like a made up story
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by CanadaOrBust: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2020
Myk1234:
Pl's, what's the name of that "Europe's best country" ? This appears like a made up story

Being Abidjan it can only be one country -

F
R
A
N
C
E
grin
cheesy

No it is not a made-up nor is it uncommon. She was a professional and married one of her johns. Many girls in Abidjan are constantly on lookout for such, so are many French men
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by ugwu1818: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2020
Amen
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by grandstar(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2020
phemmyfour:
Let me go and buy my own peak milk

Na 2 full tins I wan buy
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by ikorodureporta: 2:07am On Jun 17, 2020
d life of a runs girl

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by ThothHermes: 2:13am On Jun 17, 2020
The Gift of men.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by springlex: 2:21am On Jun 17, 2020
What a story
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by vioment: 2:25am On Jun 17, 2020
This mata na Nigerian movies international.

Na joke I dey o.

Anyway, good for her.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by MOnkeyBabe(f): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Abi make me too go buy peak milk nii
you read the whole thing? I Believe thO
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by jy2kbeyond(m): 2:55am On Jun 17, 2020
donbachi:
Satchet milk challenge!!!....Female nairalanders,oya oo!.make una begin dey buy satchet milk o.cos u dont know when ur own luck go shine..op,na peak?.

Nairaland ladies are grumbling that despite buying peak milk daily, they haven't received their luck.

Don't you think they should try cowbell satchet?

grin grin grin
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by tiredoflife(m): 2:59am On Jun 17, 2020
diasporaman:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3625230554202940&id=100001480944261

What nonsense
Why do Nigerians love useless stories like dis
She go buy milk
She say she no be ashy
She wont do ashy work
Yet u see white man wey lost

U tell am u will come to his hotel room to keep him company
If that no be ashy I wonder wetin be ashy
Now dem don turn am to testimony

No wonder we get the kind of leaders we get
We are a people sold to materialism
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Godpikin4real(f): 3:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Is this a form of advert for the brand?
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by HRMK: 3:10am On Jun 17, 2020
FICTION!
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by cbright4real(f): 3:26am On Jun 17, 2020
May our destiny helper locate us.

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by CanadaOrBust: 3:37am On Jun 17, 2020
HRMK:
FICTION!

No, it is real. There are many, many French men in Abidjan and many African girls on the lookout for such, and from time to time it happens. This is not the first and won’t be the last. Other French men will see the guy and come to Abidjan looking for exactly same thing
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by kaywhy09(m): 3:40am On Jun 17, 2020
Meanwhile, a lady I wish to marry has been playing me hide and seek here for over 4 months. This life set na wah!

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by SmartPolician: 3:43am On Jun 17, 2020
DaddyMorenike:

When a stranded Benin babe is keeping a frustrated white man company in an Ivorian hotel room, na Psalms dem go dey read before?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:50am On Jun 17, 2020
Lol
God's grace
Gaining a favour through prostitution is now the work of God undecided
Very soon arm robbers will start explicitly given testimony of their missions in church.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by toprealman: 3:59am On Jun 17, 2020
How .U h did peak milk pay for this unusual advert?
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Ayobamigiven: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2020
This is purely a peak milk advert...
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Carter4luv(m): 5:11am On Jun 17, 2020
one thing i learnt from sandra was humility. she was humble with good attitude to respond to the white guy, not bcuz he was white. lesson to our africa girls, not every guy who stop u on the way wants to av sex with, some are stranded looking for one to help dem out. always listen to people wen they excuse u on the way.
sandra lesson
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by clintino700(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2020
We are all missing the point here.
She noticed a broken heart person and showed concern and car.
Sometimes what people wants is care and attention. The rest just falls in place.
The story might look short but it is a summary of time spent.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Ykc2(m): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2020
Any story of trafficking Edo girl is fake ,they knew what they are going to europe to do
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by stayclearofme: 5:55am On Jun 17, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
Hmmmm... are you sure?
Doubting Thomas! What is impossible about that story?
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 17, 2020
RenerdTheGreat:

What a story, sounded, like a fairy tale.
. Of course, it's a fairy tale

1 Like

Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Naijafornow: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Lemme quickly go and buy a sachet milk. Europe here I cum. Sorry here I come
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2020
A Wale Adenuga production.

Marketed and distributed by Amako investment limited
51. Iweka road Onitsa
11. Pound road Aba
44. obimpeju lane idumota lagos
Shop 22 obakasson plaza, ojo alaba lagos
22. Ndiden usang iso road calabar

Grab your copy now.
Re: How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk by Gee64: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2020
Interesting!

Favour from the blues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night / Aircraft Being Transported In A Trailer Truck In Port-Harcourt. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.