Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study (276 Views)

Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections / As At 6:12pm Ogun And Kogi State Delegates' Seats Are Still Empty (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
Why is mysterious deaths and sickness not happening in cross river state and kogi state or is their something Ncdc is not telling Nigerians? Till today cross river state is still coronavirus free and mysterious deaths is not happening there, Ncdc force coronavirus on kogi state but till today no mysterious deaths or sickness please what is really happening? Or is federal government using this covid19 as an excuse to borrow more money from international agencies since the oil price has gone down.
Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Ibadansun1: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2020
Yes, you are absolutely right

The conspiracy Includes all the politicians that died

They all decided to commit suicide because they wanted to aid the government from borrowing from international community.

You are such a bright soul with your cleverly written essay.

1 Like

Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=Ibadansun1 post=90710865]Yes, you are absolutely right

The conspiracy Includes all the politicians that died

They all decided to commit suicide because they wanted to aid the government from borrowing from international community.

You are such a bright soul with your cleverly written essay.

[/quote][/s] So anybody that died now na coronavirus kill am? Why is people not dying in cross river state and kogi state from coronavirus?
Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Ibadansun1: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi :
So anybody that died now na coronavirus kill am? Why is people not dying in cross river state and kogi state from coronavirus?
Yes my bruv

You are right, that was how nearly 10 top politicians died last year and year before in a short space of three months.

I must say that you are just too brilliant.

I will encourage you to storm the isolation center in Delta state unprotected tomorrow and shame the devil..

1 Like

Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
[s]
Ibadansun1:
Yes my bruv

You are right, that was how nearly 10 top politicians died last year and year before in a short space of three months.

I must say that you are just too brilliant.

I will encourage you to storm the isolation center in Delta state unprotected tomorrow and shame the devil..
[/s]

[b]Wike accuses NMA of politicising COVID-19 fight PublishedonJune 15, 2020 [/b]By Victor Azubuike Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has accused the Chairman of Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, in the state, Obubelebara Adeniyi, of politicizing the fight against coronavirus in the state.Governor Wike made the accusation while briefing newsmen at Government House Port Harcourt.

The NMA in Rivers State Government had said that 22 doctors and 60 other health workers have tested positive for the deadly coronavirus disease inthe state.Chairperson of NMA in the state, Dr. Obelebra Adebiyi, while briefing newsmen on Friday said,“

The number of COVID-19 cases in the state increased from 0, in less than 8 weeks, to about 450 confirmed cases with 21 deaths.

“This is really a worrisome situation, and we are more worried because of the rise in cases of infection among health workers.

But Governor Wike disagreed with Dr. Adeniyi saying that his administration has provided all that is needed to fight Covid-19 in Rivers state.Wike said, “

The Chairman of the NMA in Rivers state with due respect is civil servant and the head of our treatment centre in Eleme but she forgets that she is Civil servant and come under the union to give wrong information to members of the public. Something that she is not supposed to do.“

I have given everything required by the Ministry of Health to fight this coronavirus.
The numbers she gave are not correct.

READ ALSO: Insecurity: Tambuwal seeks stiffer penalties for unlawful possession of arms“

Everybody knows what I have suffered in terms of sabotage. All of them were involved in criticising government when we wanted to lockdown.“

So, she has now decided to be a politician and so for me, I welcome her into the political arena. If she knows what is involved in politics I hope she will be able to stand.” Even governor wine is having doubts grin cheesy
Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Ibadansun1: 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

[b]Wike accuses NMA of politicising COVID-19 fight PublishedonJune 15, 2020 [/b]By Victor Azubuike Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has accused the Chairman of Nigerian Medical Association, NMA, in the state, Obubelebara Adeniyi, of politicizing the fight against coronavirus in the state.Governor Wike made the accusation while briefing newsmen at Government House Port Harcourt.

The NMA in Rivers State Government had said that 22 doctors and 60 other health workers have tested positive for the deadly coronavirus disease inthe state.Chairperson of NMA in the state, Dr. Obelebra Adebiyi, while briefing newsmen on Friday said,“

The number of COVID-19 cases in the state increased from 0, in less than 8 weeks, to about 450 confirmed cases with 21 deaths.

“This is really a worrisome situation, and we are more worried because of the rise in cases of infection among health workers.

But Governor Wike disagreed with Dr. Adeniyi saying that his administration has provided all that is needed to fight Covid-19 in Rivers state.Wike said, “

The Chairman of the NMA in Rivers state with due respect is civil servant and the head of our treatment centre in Eleme but she forgets that she is Civil servant and come under the union to give wrong information to members of the public. Something that she is not supposed to do.“

I have given everything required by the Ministry of Health to fight this coronavirus.
The numbers she gave are not correct.

READ ALSO: Insecurity: Tambuwal seeks stiffer penalties for unlawful possession of arms“

Everybody knows what I have suffered in terms of sabotage. All of them were involved in criticising government when we wanted to lockdown.“

So, she has now decided to be a politician and so for me, I welcome her into the political arena. If she knows what is involved in politics I hope she will be able to stand.” Even governor wine is having doubts grin cheesy
Oh brilliant one

Do you read the news you posted?

The governor was talking about PPE?

1 Like

Re: Covid19:cross River And Kogi State As Case Study by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Oh brilliant one

Do you read the news you posted?

The governor was talking about PPE?
Mister man read the bold, why is wine disagreeing with the numbers? grin wink

(1) (Reply)

APC: Crisis Looms As Giadom Unseats Ajimobi, Annuls Obaseki’s Disqualification A / Ondo Deputy Governor Stopped From Leaving The State House By Police Commissioner / Court Stops Obaseki From Edo PDP Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.