Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Truth Many Don't Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth Many Don't Know (258 Views)

What Many Don't Know About Osinbajo';s Ambition(femi Ojudu's Connection) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Many Don't Know by propsvilla3: 10:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
The speed at which Igbos are developing South East is amazing.

Let me educate some of our brothers from other side of the divide who don't travel and onow what is happening in other parts of the Country. Igbo Land is developing at a very fast rate and most places that use to villages are now turning into cities.

Many Igbos who have properties in Lagos have more in the East. I am a Real Estate Consultant and I have spend ample time in most Cities in Igbo Land.

Awka today is now expanding down to Agulu, Mgbakwu. As I speak to you getting a Land worth 1.5 Million in the City Center is very hard. Many Igbo Business men are pooling their investment back home. I met one some months ago who told me he is building a School and a Hotel in Awka because he don't know when Biafran will come. This is a very successful Lagos based Business man.

Enugu is taking shape, I was at the New Market side and I had a peep at the New Enugu from the top of Milken Hill and I was amazed how new houses is erupting in that axis. Almost everyday new Businesses are springing up yet the owners don't make noise about it.

Abakaliki is not left behind because it is now a very inspiring and fast developing City with lots of world class infastructures.

Onitsha has developed down to Oba, and other neigbouring time. I travelled from Onisthsa down to Ekwulobia and I was schocked at how development is hitting that axis.

What about Nnewi, we all know the Story. Nnewi have emerged as the Automobile hub of West Africa. This is a place which was a mere village many Years ago.

What about Owerri? Just drive through Owerri-Onitdha road and you will be schocked.

Back to Lagos
Without the Igbos Ojo would still be a bush. Just close your eyes and imagine Ojo without Alaba and Trade Fair. It will be bushy and deserted just like Badagry.

The truth is that Igbos are wise, they don't put all their egg in one basket. Most of the houses Igbos built in Lagos, they have recovered their money so chasing them out or confiscating those properties is a waste of time

(1) (Reply)

Boris Johnson Dismissed Britain's Role In Slavery In Africa And Said Colonialism / Remove Magu, He Is Diverting Recovered Loot - Malami Writes Buhari / The Magic Of The Magnanimous Prince Dapo Abiodun, His Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.