Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics (616 Views)

Check Out This Amazing Hit R/b Gospel Single Track Dropped By A Naira Lander / Death Of Corper's 7 Month Old Baby: Easy Lander School Management Reacts / A Naira Lander Is About To Tie The Knots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by ExpressBooking(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Having been on Naira land for a long time, I have come across quite some interesting, educational, advisory, motivational and sundry topics. It brings my question to this,

Who is your most preferred contributor or who writes the most interesting articles on Naira land for you?

My vote is for Explorers

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by raski04(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Explorer

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by ExpressBooking(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2020
raski04:
Explorer

The guy is amazing with his write ups and presentation
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by Twinkletwin: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
KingAzubuike
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by ExpressBooking(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Twinkletwin:
KingAzubuike

Okay I got to go check him out
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by Kolossus20(m): 11:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Explorer, Macjebs and Autojosh...
Where is Autojosh o?
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by ExpressBooking(m): 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kolossus20:
Explorer, Macjebs and Autojosh...

Where is Autojosh o?

Macjebs is very good also. Autojosh does automotive related topics but they are wonderful also
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by Twinkletwin: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
ExpressBooking:

Okay I got to go check him out
he's the kindest intelligent and experienced naira lander I've ever come across
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by illicit(m): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2020
Interest is relative

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by iceboy4752(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2020
Explorers
tosyne2much

My observation, there's one dude called stephenduru. His posts are usually about tragic events which include graphic pictures of dead people or victims of an incident. You can check his profile. grin
Re: Who Is The Naira Lander That Creates The Most Interesting Threads/topics by ExpressBooking(m): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
iceboy4752:
Explorers
tosyne2much

My observation, there's one dude called stephenduru. His posts are usually about tragic events which include graphic pictures of dead people or victims of an incident. You can check his profile. grin

Ok

(1) (Reply)

A Dislocated Leg This Morning At The Field. / Mens Club Season 3 Episode 8 Sometimes Love Isn't Enough / Error 502.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.