Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria - Career (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria (57114 Views)

Volunteering Opportunities In Education And Technology Around Us / Paid Volunteering Job Available. / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by joywendy(f): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2022
eminentSConsult got banned again. I would be posting on here till the ban is lifted.
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by joywendy(f): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Call for Volunteers

Initiative for Green & Waste Free Societies (IGWAS) is a non for profit organization that is into promoting and advocating for environmental consciousness within communities in Nigeria.

They do this by creating awareness and educating the populace on proper waste management and how to make resources out of their waste.

They are currently looking for volunteers with skills or professionals in the following departments:

•Media (Photography,Videography)
•Social Media Marketing (Content Creator/development)
•Writing (Poet,Copy Writer,Editor )
•Fundraising(Grant Writing/Accounting Skills)
•Human Resources/Community Engagement

Location: Abuja (However they are open to taking volunteers remotely)

Duration: 6 months

If interested in volunteering sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePR_X2NS2RtcZ7mkjWTSpJ4cAnzJrm-VszY7UGvqwgiVgzVQ/viewform

#thevolunteerplug #escvpng22
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by joywendy(f): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Call for Volunteers

Social impact marketing Summit is a program with the major aim to position social impact based organisations for digital exposure organized by Ellah Communications.

This project would be launched in July. Volunteer roles will be done remotely has well.

They are currently looking for volunteers. Check the picture attached for more.

If interested kindly sign up here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0gHiUBEHNF0h6kySMZ7rCzzgIA0WGciFtXLVCP9vRagAPtA/viewform

You can read more about the organisation here: www.ellahcommunications.com

#thevolunteerplug

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by joywendy(f): 10:09am On Jan 31, 2022
Call for Volunteers

One Voice Initiative For Women And Children Emancipation(OVIWCE) is an organization tasked with the girl child empowerment, emancipation of societal problems hampering the normal growth and development of women and children.

The organization has branches in Lagos State, Oyo State, Ogun State, Imo State, Abuja, Rivers State, Kwara State, Osun State, Ekiti State.

They are currently looking for Volunteers to join their OYO branch.

They are in need of people with the following skills:

•Administration,
•Media Content (Videography/Photography)
•Social Media Marketing (Content Creator/development),
•Graphics Design(use of photoshop/canva),
•Research Analysis (Data Analysis,Use of Power Bi/SPSS),
•Fundraising(Grant Writing/Accounting Skills)
•Project Management(Monitoring and evaluation)
•Program Management(Event Planner, Community Engagement)

Duration: 6 months

Deadline: 7th February, 2021

How to apply: Send an email with the title of the position you are interested in to c.owora@oviwce.org

Or send a direct WhatsApp message to 2349020193451

They have access to a wide range of growth and capacity building opportunities for their volunteers which includes but not limited to mentorship slots, access to scholarship and sponsorship opportunities, access to learning tools, access to job opportunities and funding for training

Read more about the organisation here:http://www.oviwce.org

#thevolunteerplug #escvpng22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by HELLASJ(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Great job you're doing here!
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 9:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
angelfallz:
Bukatyne we miss you. Hope all is well. Happy New year.

Awww, angelfallz, thanks a lot. All is well, I hope my happy new year is not coming too late? cheesy

I am sure this 1st quarter has been great.
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 9:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Klass99:
Hi Bukatyne, this silence is loud o. I hope you are okay and I want to believe the silence is an intentional effort towards a digital detox of Nairaland grin

You've been on my mind, since I haven't seen your posts in a long time and I thought to holla. Take care and have a blessed 2022.

Thanks a lot Klass99 for reaching out, I am good, trust you are also cheesy I am sure the year has been great for you so far.

@bold: grin grin grin grin grin I wish
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
Yaaay!! you are back.
Nah your "happy new year" is well received
Yes this first has been great
Welcome back
bukatyne:

Awww, angelfallz, thanks a lot. All is well, I hope my happy new year is not coming too late? cheesy

I am sure this 1st quarter has been great.
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2022
angelfallz:
Yaaay!! you are back.
Nah your "happy new year" is well received
Yes this first has been great
Welcome back

Thanks a lot smiley

The rest of the year would even be greater by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2022
Amen!!
bukatyne:

Thanks a lot smiley

The rest of the year would even be greater by God's grace.
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by ZackMamba: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2022
Please house, I need public health volunteering opportunities

2 Likes

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by joywendy(f): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2022
How to identify a toxic volunteer work environment

https://twitter.com/EminentSconsult/status/1506216690971025408?t=p_d-dmEfH4n9bcFklHnlYA&s=19

#thevolunteerplug
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Call for Volunteers

TEDx was created in the spirit of TED's mission, "ideas worth spreading." The program is designed to give communities, organizations, and individuals the opportunity to stimulate dialogue through TED-like experiences at the local level. At TEDx events, a screening of TED Talks videos -- or a combination of live presenters and TED Talks videos -- sparks deep conversation and connections. TEDx events are fully planned and coordinated independently, on a community-by-community basis

TEDxIkenegbu is here again! Another time to share ideas, have fun and learn.

Click here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdDrtNPCUOBahXnG32MropP36I7zXhSi_KRwm1ng0mdk_guhg/viewform

To join their volunteer team for the biggest TED event in Eastern Nigeria

#thevolunteerplug

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by learnerskill: 4:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Apply for Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme. The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) is a youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). in this post, we will walk you through the process of how to apply for Nigeria jubilee follows programme.

Eligibility Criteria for njfp.ng
In other to begin this application for njfp.ng, applicants should have the following:
Must be a Nigerian citizen.
Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree or HND Certificate) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
Graduate with at least a Second Class Lower (2.2) for Bachelor’s Degree or Upper Credit (> 3.00) for HND Certificate holders.
Be at most 30 years old.
Not currently engaged in any employment.
Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
Have good verbal and written communication skills. Feel free to see how to apply https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/02/njfp-ng/
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2022
Call for Volunteers

EIE's(Enough is Enough) core mission is to consistently evolve processes that enhance citizen engagement and good governance.

They are currently looking for volunteers.

Volunteers help them encourage more Nigerians to be civically engaged and take part in holding government accountable.

They help empower Nigerian citizens to act in their best interest and in the best interest of Nigeria to create a better country for everyone.

Deadline: April 8th,2022

Register here: https://eie.ng/get-involved/volunteer/

#thevolunteerplug

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by ochukp(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
JOB VACANCY!!! PAID INTERNSHIP!!!!
Tech Recruiter Intern in a Reputable Consulting Company.

JOB DESCRIPTION
• Work closely with the New Business Development Team with proposal recruitment efforts and attend kick-off meetings and pre-proposal discussions;

• Work Closely with different partners across the UK, Canada and Nigeria on deliverables and achievement.

• Prepare job descriptions for advertising positions, facilitate job advertisements in Canada and Nigeria

• Screen and review resumes against specific Client requirements, schedule interviews and/or conduct interviews as needed, schedule and/or conduct reference checks, prepare candidate summaries to facilitate further candidate consideration and follow up with candidates on status or as needed to clarify details related to their background, scope of work

• Format resumes for proposals and ongoing program/project hiring

Interested candidates should send their CV to techinternrecruit@gmail.com
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by lilliesboy(m): 4:47am On Apr 18, 2022
Does ONE Champions volunteers get paid or receive a monthly stipend? If Yes, how much do they receive?
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by Vasgas: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2022
*CALL FOR ONE THOUSAND STUDENT VOLUNTEERS*

I'm JOY DENNIS-AJAI, The Project Director of The Green Child International Organization, I'm introducing *The Solar Reading Lamp Project,* targeted at students population, living in areas with poor electricty supply in Nigeria. The Green Child International Organization is promoting literacy in Africa by all means, beginning from Nigeria. No child, and no one should be left behind in learning, where ever they may be found. We all must ensure that every child stays literate.

*10,000.00 Solar Lamps* for *Rivers State, Lagos, Nasarawa and Imo State.*

We need student Volunteers to be at the front line.

Register with the link below and you will be among those for this project, as we mark the 2022 International Literacy Day

https://forms.gle/4AGrpBpMUv5y7zUJA

Share in all students related groups within your state.

Let's make the child's future green again...

STAYGREEEN!

1 Like

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by ogecrown(f): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2022
lilliesboy:
Does ONE Champions volunteers get paid or receive a monthly stipend? If Yes, how much do they receive?
No , they don't.

1 Like

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by Matica: 9:50am On Apr 18, 2022
Thanks
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by lilliesboy(m): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2022
I see. Someone said they pay a tiny stipend.
ogecrown:

No , they don't.
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:15am On May 01, 2022
CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS, CALABAR CHAPTER.

Youth Health Action Network (YOHAN) Nigeria 

Would you like to be a part of this network where you can hone your skills and better your world? 
Do you have the passion to see Africa thrive in healthcare and reduce avoidable deaths?

Do you want to network with like minded young people to innovatively improve the health of your community?

YOHAN is a youth-led registered non-governmental and non-profit organization founded in 2020 on a mission to promote holistic health in Africa especially among the youth through; health education, advocacy, research and targeted intervention programs.

They believe that no meaningful human development can occur without good health and this is why we provide the platform and necessary training for the African youth to who desires to play a part in promoting health in their communities.

Their current program focus includes: 
✅ Save A Breast Campaign
✅ Advocacy for Healthy Liver and Sexual health
✅ Safe Space Nigeria
✅ Our research institute; Research for Africa Development Institute

To learn more about their programs; 
https://yohanng.org/

JOIN them ��

https://yohanng.org/become-a-volunteer/

#thevolunteerplug

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:19am On May 01, 2022
lilliesboy:

No they don't.

If you really want to volunteer for something best to remove the concept of getting monetary value.

Most Volunteer opportunities don't have stipends but other things you may be able to benefit that is not money based.

1 Like

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:29am On May 01, 2022
Call for Volunteers

The Green Child International is working to provide Solar Reading Lamps for young children living in communities with poor electricity supply, promoting literacy in Africa, by all means, beginning from Nigeria.

You can partner, donate or volunteer.

You can read more about the organisation here:
http://thegreenchild.org/

To volunteer,partner or donate call:+2 3 4 9 0 7 7 0 9 0 3 5 9
Elizabeth
Project Officer

#thevolunteerplug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:36am On May 01, 2022
Call for Volunteers

Educand Education Initiative (EEI) is a forward-thinking community development and Education-based Non-Governmental Organization with SPELL&THRILL! competition, UNESCO MIL After-School-clubs, EDUCAND APP, EDUCAND RADIO SHOW and EDUCAND publication as her flagship brands

They are currently recruiting corp members to volunteer for a UNESCO endorsed intervention project for primary and secondary schools in Nigeria

Log on to https://educand.org/ and click the volunteer button.

#thevolunteerplug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:40am On May 01, 2022
Vasgas:

*CALL FOR ONE THOUSAND STUDENT VOLUNTEERS*

I'm JOY DENNIS-AJAI, The Project Director of The Green Child International Organization, I'm introducing *The Solar Reading Lamp Project,* targeted at students population, living in areas with poor electricty supply in Nigeria. The Green Child International Organization is promoting literacy in Africa by all means, beginning from Nigeria. No child, and no one should be left behind in learning, where ever they may be found. We all must ensure that every child stays literate.

*10,000.00 Solar Lamps* for *Rivers State, Lagos, Nasarawa and Imo State.*

We need student Volunteers to be at the front line.

Register with the link below and you will be among those for this project, as we mark the 2022 International Literacy Day

https://forms.gle/4AGrpBpMUv5y7zUJA

Share in all students related groups within your state.

Let's make the child's future green again...

STAYGREEEN!

Thanks, just posted it again
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 6:45am On May 01, 2022
Call for Volunteers

My Jos people this is for you!

Are you interested in the environment? Are you interested in joining a community clean up program?

Then join Operation CUTE(Clean up the environment)

Call the numbers on the flyer if you are interested in this event.

Don't miss out!!

#thevolunteerplug

Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 9:53am On May 15, 2022
Guys we share and retweet opportunities on Twitter. We have not been so active here but our Twitter page is

If you aren't following us you are wrong:
www.twitter.com/EminentSconsult
Re: Thread On Volunteering Opportunities In Nigeria by eminentSconsult: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you are looking for volunteering opportunities this is your best bet for this week and the next! Volunteer opportunities in different state of Nigeria.

#thevolunteerplug

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Sample Coren Technical Report / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.