Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET (29956 Views)

Senate Tells NBET To Refund ₦132 Million Spent On Drivers’ Uniforms / Marilyn Amobi: Buhari’s Ministers Clash Over Removal Of NBET Boss / Kemi Adeosun Appointed NBET Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Nicklaus619(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2020
Chai I just found out that we have a lot of educated illitrates and ignorant monikers who don't know sh!t about things and are too dull to even make findings

The NBET is a government company that sells light to disco which in turns distribute light to us the final us the final consumers, they determine how much we pay for bills as they could decide to bill disco any amount they pleases.

I have been following the story of the former MD madam Marilyn Amobi, people have written thousands of complaints against the woman as she embezzled billions of Naira on a monthly basis which was meant to go to the government account, they accused her to have about 5 DSS and 10 police men attached to her alone, as she could do and undo and no one questions her, in fact, they even accused her of holding a monthly meetings with his favourite selected staff in USA where she pays millions of dollars organizing a staff meeting abroad on monthly basics, in fact the list of what she was accused of is endless

Y'all that don't know sh!t about something should make findings before making ridiculous and dumb comments, cheers cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 16, 2020
My sweetheart knew she was going with Kyari's demise.
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Chai I just found out that we have a lot of educated illitrates and ignorant monikers who don't know sh!t about things and are too dull to even make findings

The NBET is a government company that sells light to disco which in turns distribute light to us the final us the final consumers, they determine how much we pay for bills as they could decide to bill disco any amount they pleases.

I have been following the story of the former MD madam Marilyn Amobi, people have written thousands of complaints against the woman as she embezzled billions of Naira on a monthly basis which was meant to go to the government account, they accused her to have about 5 DSS and 10 police men attached to her alone, as she could do and undo and no one questions her, in fact, they even accused her of holding a monthly meetings with his favourite selected staff in USA where she pays millions of dollars organizing a staff meeting abroad on monthly basics, in fact the list of what she was accused of is endless

Y'all that don't know sh!t about something should make findings before making ridiculous and dumb comments, cheers cool

Pls leave my sweetheart alone. Monkey no fine but I'm mama like am
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by postnobill705(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Martahi:
How are we sure is Buhari that made this appointment
Asin ehh
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by ofiko123(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Congratulations to Mr Nnaemeka Eweluka..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Peacemaker5128: 7:31am On Jun 16, 2020
Martahi:
How are we sure is Buhari that made this appointment
it is Jubril that appointed him

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Quaddafi29: 7:37am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigerian Bulk Electricity what? That's the kind of useless positions they allow Igbos to assume. Does Nigeria produce any power talk more of bulk electricity? Why not Nigerian Ports Authority, NNPC, DSS? Abeg let me come and be going

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Urchmahn(m): 7:38am On Jun 16, 2020
cheesy I think say nizooria don open bet company ndiberibe ndi ala, ndiekwensu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Miracle1991: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2020
Useless children of hate will still not appreciate.
God bless buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 16, 2020
NBET ? Sounds like nairabet.
Just collecting money from discos and not delivering.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by ProtectMyMoney: 7:40am On Jun 16, 2020
MD/CEO selling and trading darkness.. grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Komu1048(m): 7:41am On Jun 16, 2020
U see life juicy position always go to the north but where hard work, technocrats and wisdom is require he av no choice but to pick south. Shameless bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by agabusta: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2020
iHart:
why not the DISCOS buy directly from TCN?

The discos always default on payment. They claim the prices we currently pay are not market driven.

The FG put that link to keep the sector going. A sort of subsidy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by martineverest(m): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Insignificant position.
it would be significant if he was an Hausa man right?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by kudinkarfe: 7:47am On Jun 16, 2020
deji17:
Another Northerner from Daura.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Northerners have already shared all the best positions Man, NBet MD is nothing but like sharing the remaining crumbs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by lykwhoishe: 7:52am On Jun 16, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
This company is as useless as queue in the word queue.. nobody knows this company so they can afford to put a Igbos as the head... When he appoints a southerner as NERC or TCN head, then we will discuss.
In ur mind NERC is as important as the P in psychology abi. Go and read about NBET, na them they handle receipts oh, say they are silent means that they are silently chopping money not that they are just existing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Ijaya123: 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
agabusta:

That is the agency that sells electricity to the discos.

It buys from TCN and sells to the discos. It is a very important link in the electricity value chain.

Why are you wasting your time explaining to those lost souls with their arrogant display of ignorance?

They might even turn back and abuse you for this. Should have allowed them to continue to wallow in their foolish ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by kettle84(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:
Ife sie ike, achoba ndi IGBO
nwanne stop the petty chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Jebolala(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2020
agabusta:

That is the agency that sells electricity to the discos.

It buys from TCN and sells to the discos. It is a very important link in the electricity value chain.
Please Tell them....... THEY DON'T KNOW! Dem think say Na nyama...nyama agency, Mtscheeew! Congratulations to another Northerner from Daura, Awon Oloshi
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by kirkwood: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2020
A lot of power play in that sector. Women versus men! She is either refusing to share the money or she is being fought because she is a woman who came from the back door to displace institutional employees.

A lot of unnecessary power tussles going on in various offices.

Whatever will.be will be. You can't force it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Beverlyjean(f): 7:56am On Jun 16, 2020
deji17:
Another Northerner from Daura.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

U are definitely not an intelligent person
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by CzarChris(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2020
deji17:
President MBuhari has approved the recommendation of the Hon. Minister of Power , Engr S. Mamman for the Appointment of Dr. Nnaemeka Eweluka as the substantive MD/CEO for the Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Company (NBET).
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ewelukwa-heads-nbet-as-marilyn-proceeds-on-terminal-leave.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Lord knows, when I saw this topic my immediate thought was like Nigerian government don open bet shop to generate more IGR?
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by SATANworshipsME: 8:18am On Jun 16, 2020
wow, naijabet. nice portfolio .
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by hush15: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2020
deji17:
President MBuhari has approved the recommendation of the Hon. Minister of Power , Engr S. Mamman for the Appointment of Dr. Nnaemeka Eweluka as the substantive MD/CEO for the Nigeria Bulk Electricity Trading Company (NBET).
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ewelukwa-heads-nbet-as-marilyn-proceeds-on-terminal-leave.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

The guy picture self... This one na guy man o. Am sure his nick name na Mr Bleep
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by od501: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2020
Clint02:
All this their audio titles sef.
Which one be Nigeria bulk electricity?, wetin bulk dey find for there..ehn?,Buhari wetin sef?? angry

My brother, this one just weak me finish! cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by jaxxy(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2020
JAMO84:
But if he was sacked, you would be sure it was Buhari

Hahahahaha
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Oluwafhemmi10: 8:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Wetin come to my mind first na Nigeria's Betting Company��
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by xcuggsm(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:
Ife sie ike, achoba ndi IGBO
ebe aga eji ogugu isi ha were lua olu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2020
kikero:

What NBET does...(once again, for the uninitatied)

NBET purchases electricity from the Generating Companies through Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) and sells to the Distribution Companies through Vesting Contracts. The Generating Companies include the privatized PHCN successor companies, the Niger Delta Power Holding Companies (NIPPs), the already existing Independent Power Producers (IPPs) and the new IPPs.

See also KPMG's GUIDE to the Nigerian Power Sector

It's also the reason why you don't pay N30000 monthly for power for a room and parlor apartment.

It's also the reason why you don't pay N30000 monthly for power for a room and parlor apartment

I HAVE HEARD THIS NONSENSE FROM PEOPLE EVEN FROM NEPA STAFF

THAT NIGERIANS CAN NOT PAY FOR 24/7 POWER

GHANA HAVE 24/7 AND 30,000 FOR A ROOM AND PARLOR
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by Goke7: 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
Quaddafi29:
Nigerian Bulk Electricity what? That's the kind of useless positions they allow Igbos to assume. Does Nigeria produce any power talk more of bulk electricity? Why not Nigerian Ports Authority, NNPC, DSS? Abeg let me come and be going

mumu, go and appoint yourself nah,
Re: Buhari Appoints Nnaemeka Eweluka As The MD/CEO Of NBET by mrkings84(m): 9:15am On Jun 16, 2020
NICE @BUHARI. THWTTH THE KIND OF APPOINTMENT THAT SOOTHS OUR EASTERNERS (ALIAS 5%).

MD NBET KO
MD NAIRABET NI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Ambush, Kill Obi Alex Edozieuno, Chauffeur / PEOPLE DONATING 5 BILLION , 4 BILLION IN PDP FUND RAISING DINNER / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.