Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I'm Helping Web Developer Newbies - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Helping Web Developer Newbies (352 Views)

N50,000 Reward For Helping Out In A Computer Science Assignment / Get An Expert Helping Hand To Fulfil Your Mobile App Development Requirement. / Three Apps For Helping With Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Helping Web Developer Newbies by Maskyy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Sincerely this lockdown as being a blessing in disguise though I want everything to come back to normal.

In 2 weeks space, I learned video explainer and whiteboard pattern. I'm currently on 2d animation.

wink With intense practice, I got my first client and my second came with a referral from the first. I'm on fifth and I believe more will show with respect to my work quality.

All the above, thanks to my tutor and myself. And God.

As few of you know, I'm a web developer. And I enjoy being one with the privilege that comes with it. And this lockdown as proof a lot on the importance of my skill.

As a freelancer, I will take my time to train newbies on web development with HTML, CSS, and Javascript at a cost of 2k. And in return, you will deliver projects as proof of your skill. And wait for the next line of action. Use the form below to be part of this.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu-14v-2luIRpH1Zdr7UCExhvpuvqM8WMqVQHbfkLCXrXmtg/viewform

Check my signature for my WhatsApp digit if needed.
This will start on Monday, 22 June.

3 years back, it sounds like a joke and now I'm in the circle of devs and still improving just like everyone else.

If need be share this with friends.

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank Your Products Up In Etsy Search Results? / Do You Need Any Udemy,lynda Or Pluralsight Course / Hello I'm Looking For An I.T Opening In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.