Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Invest In Yourself - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Yourself (334 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Yourself by Maskyy(m): 12:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Sincerely this lockdown as being a blessing in disguise though I want everything to come back to normal.

In 2 weeks space, I learned video explainer and whiteboard pattern. I'm currently on 2d animation.

wink With intense practice, I got my first client and my second came with a referral from the first. I'm on fifth and I believe more will show with respect to my work quality.

All the above, thanks to my tutor and myself. And God.

As few of you know, I'm a web developer. And I enjoy being one with the privilege that comes with it. And this lockdown as proof a lot on the importance of my skill.

As a freelancer, I will take my time to train newbies on web development with HTML, CSS, and Javascript at a cost of 2k. And in return, you will deliver projects as proof of your skill. Use the form below to be part of this.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfu-14v-2luIRpH1Zdr7UCExhvpuvqM8WMqVQHbfkLCXrXmtg/viewform

Check my signature for my WhatsApp digit if needed.
This will start on Monday, 22 June.

3 years back, it sounds like a joke and now I'm in the circle of devs and still improving just like everyone else.

If need be share this with friends.
Re: Invest In Yourself by Maskyy(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2020
Take a chance of learning web development. Follow the form link above. It will start on Monday

(1) (Reply)

Fake Bitcoinsender / . / Slourish.com Is A Scam Website, Beware!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.