Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out (546 Views)

If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out / If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out / If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out by goldgig: 7:44am On Jan 26, 2011
hi am ahmed,, have you been looking forward to advert on news paper, for the help of your business,

if you want to make your advert of any business or any things on news paper (PUNCH, COMPLETE SPORT, GUARDIAN, e.t.c), simply call me on 07052155577
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out by olabagro: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2011
Pls mail ur price range to my mail box olab007@yahoo.com,olabagriculturalsuport@yahoo.com.
Re: If You Want To Make An Advert On Newspaper At Cheap Rate, Check This Out by studM(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hi ahmed,am interestd in putting a couple of stuffs for sale on paper,but don't hav any idea what it would cost me.could u pls mail me details of what d prices are on rickymartins2003@yahoo.com.thanx

(1) (Reply)

Furnished 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale! / Get N15,000 Discount On Health And Safety Training / We Have Tippers To Hire Out In Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.