Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry (446 Views)

I'm 23 Years Old While My Girlfriend Is 29 Years (Can We Get Married) / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry by ikedoji: 12:35am On Jun 16, 2020
ARE YOU AN UNMARRIED LADY ABOVE 35 YEARS AND YOU DESIRE TO GET MARRIED? PLEASE READ THIS!

By Anayo M. Nwosu

This article is focused on career ladies or professionals unmarried ladies who are above 35 years old, who earnestly wish and pray to get married someday to men of their choice.

Most of the ladies in this class must have started doing well in their chosen professions or careers. Some of them have already become financially comfortable, made some investments and are currently taking care of their family members and friends. Therefore, the main attraction for a man is no longer to enjoy financial security but other higher goals like compatibility, maturity and responsibility. And to legally have their own children.

This class of ladies in Nigeria easily get attracted to predatory men or over spoilt children of the rich who want to parasitize or leech on them. This club of predator suitors come pretending and end up complicating the well organized lives of their victims.

The ladies should know that most Nigerian men have a deep seated inferiority complex and are mostly afraid of marrying a woman who has become successful or a lady whose only need is a marriage certificate and the advantages marriage brings. Therefore, when you are above 30 and have made money, note that most men feel threatened by your success. Men prefer to marry ladies they can control financially.

Who is that responsible highflying young man who is still unmarried at 35?

Did he overstay in school or had issues with relationships before he suddenly realized he needed to settle down?

Continue Reading Here:[url][/url] https://ikedojibp.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=11395&action=edit

Re: How Unmarried Ladies Above 35 Years Can Marry by DontBullshitMe: 1:01am On Jun 16, 2020
Marriage is overrated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Compelling Reasons Why You Need Savings / Roadmap To Achieving A Permanent Residence Status In Ireland / Should I Grant My Absentee Ex Access To Our Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.