Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba (301 Views)

Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 / How To Sell On Amazon From Nigeria / The Complete Guide To Sourcing Products On Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba by NikeMi1(f): 12:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning

1.Please how can I buy from alibaba and sell in Nigeria?

2.If someone orders for my product,how will I deliver it to the person?

3.Please how profitable is this business?

Please I need advice how to go about this

Thanks and God Bless
Re: Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba by padi94(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
Me too
Re: Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba by cybernaut(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2020
I can help you to know how to buy from Alibaba without being scammed. I have an ebook that will explained to you step by step guide with pictures. The ebook explain much in details mostly especially how to buy from verified suppliers and best mode of payment. You can whatapps me on 080 six 58 three 5 four 4 9 for more information and how to do go about it.
Re: Need Advice On How To Buy And Sell On Alibaba by Kingsasian(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2020
Make your research online, ask Google you will get answers. No need to buy any e-book.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Firstbank Disinfects Lagos Branch, Redeploys Fresh Team As Staff Tests / Why Ecommerce Is More Important Than Ever Before / Key Into These Investment For The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.