Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

*** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* - Computer Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* (16121 Views)

FREE GUIDE ON HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN FREE INDIAN WEB PROXY SERVER (USA SERVERS) / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy / $ Free "india Web Proxy Servers" $ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by bhsadmin: 9:05pm On May 06, 2011
@edwrad50 drop ur mail then

cheers
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by 2muchfay4s: 5:06pm On May 07, 2011
I'm afraid somebody may not believe me,but for those who, yet to fall victims,please try don't, for people like me,not achieving satisfaction,  you may never-no matter what you do and you will fall the more! cry Their tricks is to show you screen shots of their downloads,believe me it is a bait,once you are hooked,they get you. shocked I have been, not once,twice or a third time,or even the fourth time.I just wanted speed and i was willing to pay for it,sorry they are all liars.They promise you what they won't give you.My case is funny,they promised me IWP kind of speed,then a customized server,when it wasn't working and I attached screen shots upon screen shots of what I was getting, they said it was the network, sorry it's a lie shocked embarassed, I live very near to MTN OFFICE SO THE SIGNAL is always super!!! They told me it is now Airtel,  the speed of Airtel is unbelievable!!! I was almost falling for that usual line again, I cautioned myself, their trade trick is usually like this,

Do you want the trick. I said i will give out to only 20 persons the other time. any way there still few chances left now call 080!@#$@#&( or 080)(*@#^!* for more info. cheers.or

I have one package on Airtel. this package is free to air. and does not required any software, no settings, just direct.
no monthly subscriptions. once it activated it's continuous browsing Though it will cost N6000 flat you can call me on !@#$%$%^&*!

I won't mention names, just be warned, they are out there to get your money!

They just want your money. When I started with NL,it was the era of FTA, my God the kind of knowledge released was amazing, and everything was for free. All that knowledge for free!These is the ere of FBTs, UBTs, these brothers will demand from you until you collapse.Well enough said,I believe in Nigeria,we are the ones who will make it work.Let us sell only what we have power over,let us remember what goes around comes around!Long live TRUE NAIRALANDERS!LONG LIVE NAIRALAND!! LONG LIVE NAIGERIA!!!
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by bhsadmin: 10:19pm On May 07, 2011
iwp works well off peak hours. cos the population is much. you might not get what you want at the moment. as for screen shots they are real. but not all times one get those speeds. it vary. If there's any way out to make it faster, it will be shared.

sorry for the slow speed experience. it's for a why.

cheers.
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by Nobody: 2:58am On May 08, 2011
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by Nobody: 3:06am On May 08, 2011
mtnedge is pretty slow but their hsdpa and 3g is pretty fast but i think if iwp work with the 3g or hsdpa then it should be fast too, guys if only u can work on glo etisalt or other network cos their edge is faste then it would be fine vut mtn edge is bullshit and thats what iwp works with only
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by bhsadmin: 6:54pm On May 08, 2011
@edwrad50 Ok I will send any useful help when there is any.

cheers
Re: *** India Web Proxy Still Works Perfectly Request Version 3.2.1 Premium account* by bummyasije: 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
pricelist update!!!

Ipad4 32gb sim+wifi - N60,000
Ipad4 16gb sim+wifi - N55,000
ipad3 64gb sim+wifi -N53,000
Galaxy tab1 7.0"-N23,000
Galaxy tab2 7.0"-N28,000
Galaxy tab3 7.0" - N37,000
Galaxy note2 10.1"-N58,000
Galaxy note3 5.5" -.N75,000
IRulu tablet (new) - N30,000
BB playbook2 (4G sim) -35k (new)

Shop Address:
86 sapele road,beside AP filling
station,opposite Dumez road
junction.
Benin City.

Call now: 08034946141
Email: bummyasije@gmail.com
BB pin: 28E3B14B

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sound UK Fairly Used Laptops At Affordable Prices. / Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree / Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.