Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Tiwa Savage Says That She Might Go Naked In Her Next Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Says That She Might Go Naked In Her Next Video (323 Views)

Why We Go Naked In My Family – Charly Boy (Photo) / Tiwa Savage: I Might Go Naked In My Next Video / "I Am Not Pregnant" Tiwa Savage Says As She Shuts Down Rumors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Says That She Might Go Naked In Her Next Video by awesomekoncepts: 7:29am On Jun 16, 2020
Tiwa Savage Says That She Might Go Naked: Nigerian songstress and nightingale, Tiwa Savage has said that she might have to go naked in her next music video.

The 40-year-old singer disclosed this while speaking to BBC on what to expect from her forthcoming album entitled ‘Celia’. She said:
“I might just have to go butt naked in my next video because I don’t know what else I’m going to have to do to top that one!.”

“And, just to put it out there, this was done in Nigeria. All the cast is Nigerian, the director, the AP, everybody is Nigerian”.

“I love the fact that I could present this to the label and say this was done in Africa by Africans, this is what we can do. Imagine when you invest in us even more, you would get amazing work.”

Speaking about the forthcoming project, Tiwa said the album encapsulates a whole mix of the emotions an African woman goes through. Hear:

“We’re going through this pandemic, so the idea was I want to let them know that I’m still a boss, that I’m still beautiful, that I’m still African. People have been really really creative with it which is amazing. The album is a whole mix of the emotions an African woman goes through: love, aspiration, being bossy, being sexy, being vulne......

https://awesomekoncepts.com/2020/05/19/tiwa-savage-says-that-she-might-go-naked-in-her-next-video/

Re: Tiwa Savage Says That She Might Go Naked In Her Next Video by ShopifyWordPres: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2020
When will you go this naked? Its been 1month now. Anyway, check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Things We Need To Know About The Vulva / “may Your Relationship Be SEALED With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo / Artiste, Jumabee Gives Out Apartment, Feeds Beggars, Visit Two Orphanages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.