Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Defrost For Your Refrigerated Trucks? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Defrost For Your Refrigerated Trucks? (325 Views)

Mercedes-benz Vito 2000 Refrigerated Diesel Van Lagos Cleared N1.4 Million / 40ft Refrigerated Container Up For Sale N5m / Refrigerated /Cooling Van...Anyone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Defrost For Your Refrigerated Trucks? by guchen1992(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2020

Many truck drivers may meet the situation that truck refrigeration units evaporator frosting and increase the refrigerating effect a lot. So how to defrost for refrigerated truck? In the traditional way, people use the following two ways to defrost:

1.Stop truck to defrost, that is to say, stop compressor working, and then open refrigerated truck bodies, when the temperature rises, the frost may melt, and then start compressor to work again. But in this time, it may waste time.

2.Hot water to defrost, that is to say, after truck stop, remove all cargoes, and use the hot water to wash frost in the truck refrigeration units evaporator. In this way, not only can defrost, but also can clean the evaporator pipe dirt to increase refrigerating effect.

3.Hot air to defrost. This is the best way to defrost in the current refrigeration industry. Drivers only need to turn on defrosting solenoid valve, then the frost will melt. In this way has the advantages of better defrost, quick defrost and convenience(low labour intensity ).
Re: How To Defrost For Your Refrigerated Trucks? by guchen1992(f): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2020
What To Consider When Buying A Truck Refrigerated Unit
When considering a purchase of a truck refrigerated unit, also called a refrigerated truck unit or transport refrigerating unit , here are questions that the commercial truck dealer, leasing company or finance company will need to know when ordering from Guchen Industry.. Here are the three basics questions you need to answer:
1.What is the primary product I will be transporting in my refrigerated truck?
2.How much product weight will I be hauling in my refrigerated truck?
3.How will the product be loaded and unloaded from your refrigerated truck?
4.Will you need the refrigeration unit operating when the refrigerated truck engine is not running?
5. Will I need electric standby ?

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2008 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER @3.7m / Awoof!! Foreign Used 2010 Toyota Venza @4.450m / 2015 Toyota Corolla S 1.8L FWD, Asking Price N6m, See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.