Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,334 members, 7,829,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Who Lives In Niger State? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Lives In Niger State? (353 Views)

Auto Crash Claims Four Lives In Ondo / Accident That Claimed Nine Lives In Benin (Pictures) / Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Lives In Niger State? by Reality11: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2020
I would like to relocate to Niger state. I'll appreciate if you can help me out with information on where to stay. The place should be able to allow me do this

1. I would need a place which Light should be okay

2. Not a remote or rural town

3. I want to indulge in food stuff business, sourcing and transporting to other states.

4. I want to engage in crop farming. Best place Considering easy access from NO 5

5. Should be from the 3 most developed places in Niger state

Price range of self contain
Re: Who Lives In Niger State? by umarabubakar303: 11:13am On Jun 16, 2020
It a nice place,only that costant electricity is not guranty,you can get self contain from 50k it depends on where you want to stay,food items are very cheap here in the rural areas here.light is some areas is 5hrs on and off
Re: Who Lives In Niger State? by Reality11: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
umarabubakar303:
It a nice place,only that costant electricity is not guranty,you can get self contain from 50k it depends on where you want to stay,food items are very cheap here in the rural areas here.light is some areas is 5hrs on and off

Thanks.
Re: Who Lives In Niger State? by STENON(f): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Reality11:
I would like to relocate to Niger state. I'll appreciate if you can help me out with information on where to stay. The place should be able to allow me do this

1. I would need a place which Light should be okay Maikunkele, Begi and its nebouring town... both within Minna city

2. Not a remote or rural town Yes, Niger state airport is in Maikunkele and life is very comfy there, access to transport like train, trailers to load items from Minna to Lagos, closer to university like FUTMINNA, Health centres, churches , mosques, markets, etc

3. I want to indulge in food stuff business, sourcing and transporting to other states. Yes,.that's the major supplier and market for yam with food trailers always readily available in both town, You can easily go to Garatu market to source for more items

4. I want to engage in crop farming. Best place Considering easy access from NO 5 Yes, many vacant land for farming

5. Should be from the 3 most developed places in Niger state
Yes, Maikunkele, Begi and Garatu are all in minna

Price range of self contain : between 35 and 60k depending on your taste, but make sure they have water in the house or closer to borehole water
my answers are boldened

2 Likes

Re: Who Lives In Niger State? by Reality11: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
STENON:
my answers are boldened
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Regulatory Error: NCAA Apologises To Jet Support Service, Lifts Suspension / Spanish Enquiry / Party Bus Rental Toronto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.