Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) (14060 Views)

3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Another Cult Member Gunned Down On The Street Of Lagos / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bodydialect57:
Wise man grin
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2020
Larryyoung16r:
Lolz
Siddon there bin dey laff

Bodydialect57:
Wise man grin
My sister from another mother, all things are fair game to me. All things I am allowed to do and see, but not all are profitable to me or will put garri on the table for me. This or that video, is one of all that, who watching the video epp.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
All things are fair game to me. All things I am allowed to do and see, but not all are profitable to me or will put garri on on the table for me. This or that video, is one of all that, who watching the video epp.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by OVB123: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
What is Nigeria turning into? everyday killing, killing & killing. If it is not Boko haram, it's bandits, if it's bandits, it's herdsmen, if it's not herdmen, it is arm robbers, if it's arm robber, it's ritualist, if it's ritualist, it's kidnapper, if it's kidnapper, it is millitant. again, i asked what is wrong with nigeria? i think it is the best time to restructures this country.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Larryyoung16r:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I like to keep my sanity 1001% intact that way.
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
OVB123:
What is Nigeria turning into? everyday killing, killing & killing. If it is not Boko haram, it's bandits, if it's bandits, it's herdsmen, if it's not herdmen, it is arm robbers, if it's arm robber, it's ritualist, if it's ritualist, it's kidnapper, if it's kidnapper, it is millitant. again, i asked what is wrong with nigeria? i think it is the best time to restructures this country.
That's the best option dear
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2020
Abi o
MuttleyLaff:

My sister from another mother, all things are fair game to me. All things I am allowed to do and see, but not all are profitable to me or will put garri on the table for me. This or that video, is one of all that, who watching the video epp.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by NoBones: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2020
Larryyoung16r:
It is so sad, how this cultist has been killing people all over Nigeria and some other countries, imagine how this people butchered this man,it was said that the man is also a cultist and they clashed and they caught him red-handed ,look at how they where killing him and videowing it, This people I don’t know how they got there own mind , but I can’t do this to a fellow human been like me

SEE MORE PICTURES AND WATCH VIDEO HERE⬇

https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/06/16/cult-members-captures-and-murdered-a-cultist-from-another-cult-group/
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by mungoparks: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
People still dey for this rubbish,way men Dey find cash.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by lyndaway(f): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
For Christ sake somebody's son aba

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Olayinka777(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Why should anyone sensible enough want or need to watch the video? angry angry angry

It doesn't make sense,the pictures are enough.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2020
Olayinka777:

It doesn't make sense,the pictures are enough.
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rizzyreal: 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Isn't that a good idea?
Just learnt there is a trend already for it though

You think so [/quote]
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rizzyreal: 10:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ok . That's a good one.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/217#90726813

there's already a thread [/quote]
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 12:51am On Jun 17, 2020
Rizzyreal:
Isn't that a good idea?
Just learnt there is a trend already for it though

You think so
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by davillian(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2020
This is the second cultist execution ive seen in 3days...
The first one they were saying abrakraya airlord
And this one they were saying aye axemen...

I have this feelings we would be seeing more of this kind of videos....

Stay away from cultism it doesn't pay
If not you would be killed like chickens and goats.....
Once you join you loose your freedom
You loose your peace
You become a target for the rest of your life...
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by HyAccent: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2020
Pls someone should educate me. What are the benefits of joining a cult?
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:51am On Jun 17, 2020
davillian:
This is the second cultist execution ive seen in 3days...
The first one they were saying abrakraya airlord
And this one they were saying aye axemen...

I have this feelings we would be seeing more of this kind of videos....

Stay away from cultism it doesn't pay
If not you would be killed like chickens and goats.....
Once you join you loose your freedom
You loose your peace
You become a target for the rest of your life...
They no dey hear now
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 1:52am On Jun 17, 2020
HyAccent:
Pls someone should educate me. What are the benefits of joining a cult?
No benefit bro
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Passionate888: 2:03am On Jun 17, 2020
lyndaway:
For Christ sake somebody's son aba
ohafia
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by babadigu(m): 4:09am On Jun 17, 2020
Nigeria is a zoo country...and things are getting like the drug cartels related killings in latin America tongue
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2020
babadigu:
Nigeria is a zoo country...and things are getting like the drug cartels related killings in latin America tongue
Come again sir
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2020
377:
Man inhumanity to man. God see us through our sins are so much
Amen bro
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Bornfool(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2020
Nezzjnr:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bro can you send me dis memes
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Nezzjnr: 8:39am On Jun 17, 2020
Bornfool:

Bro can you send me dis memes
Download it
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Malawian(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2020
XVIDEOSMOD:

You nor go understand they caught many young, worked on their innocent minds, took advantage of their innocence.

If it were like this back then no story go cajole many na. Anyone who sees this video and still went ahead to become a member will no doubt end up like this.

I denounce/renounce my membership in Benin high court in 2012 been free since.
Na so Eiye Capone size up one 200L student for Lexy (pressing the guys bicepts) around 2005. This 200L guy was soo tall and muscular. I was just in the area that evening to play table tennis at Chinetas place. That was the last day that 200L guy came around Lexy. I am not even sure if he continued with his studies at Ekpoma. Cos I did not see him again in school until I graduated.
As we used to say back then, the guy Kawai.

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by ademasta(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2020
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rotimi47: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2020
Those boys have been arrested! How will their parents feel and even the boys themselves now that their rivals can now identify them and the location where the horrible did was done?

It's better to stay away from Cultism#

community as cult members strike
…Police arrest four suspects
by BusinessDay On Jun 17, 2020

The Ondo State Police Command on Wednesday said it had arrested a group of four suspected cult members who had been terrorizing some communities in Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.

Tee-Leo Ikoro, the Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO), who confirmed the arrest of the suspects in a phone call, told BusinessDay that they were apprehended after killing a member of a rival cult group around the Zion area in Igbokoda town of Ilaje.

BusinessDay gathered on Wednesday that the suspects who belonged to the “Aiye Confraternity” cult group had buried the corpse of the rival cult member in a shallow grave in a cover-up.

As at the time of filing this report, the identities of those arrested were yet to be revealed by the police. But, the PPRO said they had been moved to the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Command.

“Yes, it’s true that the members of the cult group were arrested in Igbokoda and the officers brought them into the SCID office here in Akure today for Investigation. I think about four people,” Ikoro said.

However, the activities of these cult groups had become a source of worry to many residents of Ilaje communities since last year.

Also, clashes between the cult groups had also been creating tension mostly for business owners who have been expressing fears following the level of insecurity in the communities.

One of the sources in Igbokoda who preferred anonymity revealed to our Correspondent that police have visited the scene where the boy was buried and exhumed out his corpse for Investigations.

The sources said, “the cult members killed the boy, which we also suspected as a member of another rival cult group last week Monday in Igbokoda and everywhere became tensed.

“I learnt that the boy and his friend were abducted by the cult group around Larada Street in Igbokoda; unfortunately his friend escaped with deep cuts and injuries.

“But the boy was not lucky as they shot and hacked him to death in the bush and we have to quickly call on the police when we learned about it”.

#SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Rizzyreal: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2020
Rizzyreal:
Isn't that a good idea?
Just learnt there is a thread already for it though

You think so
Larryyoung16r:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Malawian:

Na so Eiye Capone size up one 200L student for Lexy (pressing the guys bicepts) around 2005. This 200L guy was soo tall and muscular. I was just in the area that evening to play table tennis at Chinetas place. That was the last day that 200L guy came around Lexy. I am not even sure if he continued with his studies at Ekpoma. Cos I did not see him again in school until I graduated.
As we used to say back then, the guy Kawai.
Come again bro

1 Like

Re: Cult Members Captures And Murdered A Cultist From Another Cult Group(photos) by Larryyoung16r: 7:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Rotimi47:
Those boys have been arrested! How will their parents feel and even the boys themselves now that their rivals can now identify them and the location where the horrible did was done?

It's better to stay away from Cultism#

community as cult members strike
…Police arrest four suspects
by BusinessDay On Jun 17, 2020

The Ondo State Police Command on Wednesday said it had arrested a group of four suspected cult members who had been terrorizing some communities in Ilaje Local Government Area of the state.

Tee-Leo Ikoro, the Command’s Public Relations Officer (PPRO), who confirmed the arrest of the suspects in a phone call, told BusinessDay that they were apprehended after killing a member of a rival cult group around the Zion area in Igbokoda town of Ilaje.

BusinessDay gathered on Wednesday that the suspects who belonged to the “Aiye Confraternity” cult group had buried the corpse of the rival cult member in a shallow grave in a cover-up.

As at the time of filing this report, the identities of those arrested were yet to be revealed by the police. But, the PPRO said they had been moved to the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Command.

“Yes, it’s true that the members of the cult group were arrested in Igbokoda and the officers brought them into the SCID office here in Akure today for Investigation. I think about four people,” Ikoro said.

However, the activities of these cult groups had become a source of worry to many residents of Ilaje communities since last year.

Also, clashes between the cult groups had also been creating tension mostly for business owners who have been expressing fears following the level of insecurity in the communities.

One of the sources in Igbokoda who preferred anonymity revealed to our Correspondent that police have visited the scene where the boy was buried and exhumed out his corpse for Investigations.

The sources said, “the cult members killed the boy, which we also suspected as a member of another rival cult group last week Monday in Igbokoda and everywhere became tensed.

“I learnt that the boy and his friend were abducted by the cult group around Larada Street in Igbokoda; unfortunately his friend escaped with deep cuts and injuries.

“But the boy was not lucky as they shot and hacked him to death in the bush and we have to quickly call on the police when we learned about it”.

#SAY NO TO CULTISM

Life imprisonment direct

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Members Of Drug Cartel, Intercepts Cocaine, Heroin Consignments / Murder: PDP Candidate, 36 Others Detained In Ebonyi / How To Deal With Sexual Assault And Rape (for Victim And Their Partners/family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.