Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,881 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sauls Are Born To Lead, Not The Be Led. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sauls Are Born To Lead, Not The Be Led. (175 Views)

German Church Uses AI To Lead Service To Over 300 People / Some Of Us Born To Give More Love Than We Get – Pastor Fatoyinbo / How To Be Led By The Spirit Of God As A Christian Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sauls Are Born To Lead, Not The Be Led. by Ogamysamo: 9:52am On Jun 16, 2020
SAULS are leaders not followers.
SAUL, leader in Edom.
Gen.36:31 And this are the kings that reign in edom before there reign any king over israel.

Gen.36:37 and samlah died and SAUL of rehoboboth by the river reigned in his stead.

SAUL, leader in Israel.
1sam.19:15-16 Now the Lord had said to Samuel the day before SAUL came, that about this time tomorrow I will send you a man out of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him to be captain over my people.

Gen.19:17 and when Samuel saw SAUL the lord said to him. Behold the man whom I spoke to you of! This same shall reign over my people.

1sam.11:15 and all the people went to Gilgal and there they made SAUL king.

SAUL of the apostles(thesame is PAUL)
Acts 13:2 as they ministered to the Lord, the HolySpirit said, seperate to me barnabas and SAUL for the work which I have called them.

Acts 14:12 and they call PAUL mercurius because HE was the chief speaker

Acts 19:11 and God worked special miracles by the hand of PAUL

SAULS Are Ordained by God as leaders
Re: Sauls Are Born To Lead, Not The Be Led. by Ladylite: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2020
Ogamysamo:
SAULS are leaders not followers.
SAUL, leader in Edom.
Gen.36:31 And this are the kings that reign in edom before there reign any king over israel.

Gen.36:37 and samlah died and SAUL of rehoboboth by the river reigned in his stead.

SAUL, leader in Israel.
1sam.19:15-16 Now the Lord had said to Samuel the day before SAUL came, that about this time tomorrow I will send you a man out of Benjamin, and you shall anoint him to be captain over my people.

Gen.19:17 and when Samuel saw SAUL the lord said to him. Behold the man whom I spoke to you of! This same shall reign over my people.

1sam.11:15 and all the people went to Gilgal and there they made SAUL king.

SAUL of the apostles(thesame is PAUL)
Acts 13:2 as they ministered to the Lord, the HolySpirit said, seperate to me barnabas and SAUL for the work which I have called them.

Acts 14:12 and they call PAUL mercurius because HE was the chief speaker

Acts 19:11 and God worked special miracles by the hand of PAUL

SAULS Are Ordained by God as leaders

So you just caught a new wiff of knowledge and it is so very incomplete that it can not be called a revelation or a rhema, yet rather than sit back to grasp the meaning... You come here to vomit it publicly.

Next time get the wisdom in it.

No Saul ever became a good leader, to be a Saul is a curse of leadership doom that is why God changed the name to Paul.

Next time wait on God to know what to release to the public and what to keep to yourself, this thread you opened is not helpful to anyone's life, it is not even the gospel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HOLY NWEJE: The Story Of An Igbo Saint / When A Baby Dies. Where Will He Or She Spend His/her Eternity? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.