Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit (442 Views)

What Is The Serpent In Genesis - Part 1 / What Is The Serpent In Genesis - Part 2 / Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit by ochibuogwu5: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2020
As Moses lifted the bronze serpent in the desert for the healing of the Israelite so will Jesus Christ be lifted on the Cross of Calvary for the permanent healing(Salvation/Redemption) of each/every human being:

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That *whosoever believeth in him* should not perish, *but have eternal life*." (John 3:14-15 kjv)

"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever]." (John 3:14-15 amp)

"And as Moses in the wilderness lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole, even so I must be lifted up upon a pole, 15 so that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 TLB)

"And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 NLT)

2 Likes

Re: As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit by ochibuogwu5: 10:56am On Jun 16, 2020
“For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17 God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him.

18 “There is no judgment against anyone who believes in him. But anyone who does not believe in him has already been judged for not believing in God’s one and only Son."
(John 3:16-18 NLT)

"And anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life. Anyone who doesn’t obey the Son will never experience eternal life but remains under God’s angry judgment.”
(John 3:36 NLT)

“So why do you keep calling me ‘Lord, Lord!’ when you don’t do what I say?"
(Luke 6:46 NLT)

"Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”
(Matthew 11:28-30 NLT)
Re: As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit by Dollarseeker: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2020
ochibuogwu5:
As Moses lifted the bronze serpent in the desert for the healing of the Israelite so will Jesus Christ be lifted on the Cross of Calvary for the permanent healing(Salvation/Redemption) of each/every human being:

"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That *whosoever believeth in him* should not perish, *but have eternal life*." (John 3:14-15 kjv)

"Just as Moses lifted up the [bronze] serpent in the desert [on a pole], so must the Son of Man be lifted up [on the cross], 15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life [after physical death, and will actually live forever]." (John 3:14-15 amp)

"And as Moses in the wilderness lifted up the bronze image of a serpent on a pole, even so I must be lifted up upon a pole, 15 so that anyone who believes in me will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 TLB)

"And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life." (John 3:14-15 NLT)

1 Like

Re: As Moses Lifted The Bronze Serpent In The Desert For The Healing Of The Israelit by ochibuogwu5: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2020
"By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

23 And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

24 But this man(Jesus Christ Crucified), because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

25 Wherefore *he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him*, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them."
(Hebrews 7:22-25)

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet And Evangelist Exposed On Facebook / How Our Father Used Our Elder Brother For Sacrifice. / Trump Vs Biden: T.B Joshua Reveals What God Showed Him About US Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.