Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Victor Osimehin To Leave Lille This Summer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimehin To Leave Lille This Summer (197 Views)

Where Is Osimehin / Official: Arsenal Sign Pepe For £72 From Lille / Arsenal Agree £72m Deal For Ivory Coast And Lille's Winger Pepe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victor Osimehin To Leave Lille This Summer by MELLIS(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria international, Victor Osimehin is on the verge of leaving Stade Pierre Mauroy this summer with interest from top teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Napoli. The 21 years old Nigerian who came to Lille last July has made a great impact within the short term spent with 18 goals plus six assists.

LOSC Lille Coach, Galtier had made a hint on his imminent departure and also some other players while speaking to Canal plus.

“The day I reason that we recruit players to train them for other clubs, it will not last more than 10-15 minutes with my president and Luis saying” it’s time to stop ”. People stay focused on “they buy for X, they sell for Y. The player arrives, he stays 18 months or 12 months and then he leaves” but there is not a French club that may not sell except Paris Saint-Germain.

“Everyone else is forced to sell and everyone else is like us. But they don’t assume it. I am in this project there, with young players who come from all walks of life and I find that it is very fulfilling,” said Galtier.

He further stated ” I expect Gabriel, Osimhen or even Ikoné to leave? Yes, I integrated them into the team. I don’t want them to leave, but they will leave. I can’t veto a player’s departure, this is the project,”.

Lille have placed a price tag of £72m (€80m) on the 21-year-old.

https://newswire.com.ng/2020/06/16/victor-osimehin-to-leave-lille-this-summer/

(1) (Reply)

UEFA To Discuss Plans To Finish The Season / Arsenal Highlights / Free Tips For Football Betting 22/06/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.