Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Redmi 9 Vs Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme C3 – Super Gaming Smartphones!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi 9 Vs Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme C3 – Super Gaming Smartphones!!! (563 Views)

Realme C3 Or Redmi 8 / Infinix S5 Pro Vs Realme C3 / Realme C3 | My Thoughts On The Super Budget Gaming Smartphone #35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Redmi 9 Vs Redmi Note 9 Vs Realme C3 – Super Gaming Smartphones!!! by Samson1851(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2020
Xiaomi has just launched the Redmi 9 smartphone and it is the first to officially come with Xiaomi’s MiUI 12 software which makes your smartphone much smoother and more user friendly. The Redmi 9 is a very big and reasonable upgrade from the redmi 8 which makes it able to compete with the redmi note 9 and the realme C3 depending on their gaming capabilities.
For an Honest comparison, I will be comparing the 4GB Ram Maximum version of the #Redmi9 with the 3GB Ram Minimum version of the #RedmiNote9 and the 4GB Ram Maximum Version of the #RealmeC3 because their prices are close with Redmi 9 selling for $160, Redmi Note 9 for $180 and Realme C3 for $140. Even though these three smartphones have different prices, they still maintain one of the best value for money gaming smartphones in the market which can make it confusing and difficult to decide which you should buy especially when the price difference is within $20 to $40 depending on where you are buying from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FqPudER40

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Find The Redmi 8 Anywhere / Wireless Tour Earpod / Iphone 8 64gb 90k Last Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.