Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud (2144 Views)

Why Obi Can't Disqualify Tinubu Even If He Was Convicted In The US / 61 Years Ago: How Awolowo Was Humiliated At Independence, But Balewa Intervened / Osita Chidoka: Awolowo Was Unforgiving, Introduced Ethnic Politics To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
Follow the Link and watch the video on Twitter

https://twitter.com/odue/status/1272822552323395586?s=09

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by majamajic(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
It's in all of us
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Bialegend(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2020
Waoohhhh!!! What a thief!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by helinues: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Bialegend(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:
Yet they have the temerity to call Nnamdi Kanu names? Hypocrisy at it's best. grin grin
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by duncun: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
duncun:
This thread will be hidden from the public in a few mins grin

no be nairaland againcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Gabkosh: 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Mumu op. Fraud ko, frog ni

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
helinues:

my ewedu brother what says you grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Mumu op. Fraud ko, frog ni

go and watch the video nah grin

abi you no get mb as usual

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Bialegend(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

my ewedu brother what says you grin
For where?You no go see those children of hate here. They have all ran away and resorted to only peep in. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bialegend:

For where?You no go see those children of hate here. They have all ran away and resorted to only peep in. grin grin

lol, their greatest man after oduduwa was convicted for fraud

Tinubu their second gods after Sango is wanted in Chicago for drug trafficking

my question now is

who do our waste brothers this thing

must they keep destroying the image of this country wherever they go

cc helinues minorityopinion seunmsg adekolaelect BlowYourMind

please I need an answer to my questions

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by BlowYourMind: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2020
Tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers again. yeegbos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria, they are liars from hell, the video never in anywhere accused Awolowo of stealing, although the narrator was another scammer from the East, just a doctored video from criminal elements.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by adekolaelect(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

my question now is

majority / sensible always have ways while minority / dump always have says which can not yield them any positive outcome.
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by sweetsell: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Bialegend(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

my question now is

Did you notice that this thread has almost 400 views with only 16 comments? It's now a peep in and run away thread. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by ThatFairGuy: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2020
OP and his likes, they've exchanged your brain with onugbu and apu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Nigeriabiafra80: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadan gutter media

1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by juman(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Obafemi Awolowo: The father of yoruba people.
Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bialegend:

Did you notice that this thread has almost 400 views with only 16 comments? It's now a peep in and run away thread. grin grin grin grin

lol, you dey mind them ni, ndi ofe mmanu

the truth remains that, yolobas are known for fraud right from the days of oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Ibadansun1: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Awolowo was never convicted for fraud

There was a political trail where he was accused of leading and Sponsoring a coup.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
OP and his likes, they've exchanged your brain with onugbu and apu

I Know my waste side brother, but I hope you watched the video Sha cheesy

unu ezugbo go onwenu na osi

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Ibadansun1: 5:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
Bialegend:

Yet they have the temerity to call Nnamdi Kanu names? Hypocrisy at it's best. grin grin

The conviction he suffered was politically motivated by ZIk and Tafawa Balewa in 1963

Apparently, Zik tribesmen eventually killed Tafawa Balewa in a coup.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Gabkosh: 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Tribe of criminals scammers and swindlers again. yeegbos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria, they are liars from hell, the video never in anywhere accused Awolowo of stealing, although the narrator was another scammer from the East, just a doctored video from criminal elements.
Those osus think everyone will be like nnamdiot cownu grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:

There was a political trail where he was accused of leading and Sponsoring a coup.

awo is a big fraudster (Yahoo Yahoo man)

that time no be lappy him go dey use Sha cheesy

na desktop

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Gabkosh: 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:

The conviction he suffered was politically motivated by ZIk and Tafawa Balewa in 1963

Apparently, Zik tribalism eventually killed Tafawa Balewa in a coup.
You get time. Another lie their parent trying to concort cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
No be igbo.papa out of jealously cause all this fraudulent accusation but when Awolowo arrived in all the region of Nigeria it was the south west that first had free education
Some thing there hero could not do with his time as head of state useless zik

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Ibadansun1: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

na desktop

Awolowo was convicted for treason with Trumped up charges about him trying to overthrow the government.

The conviction was the brain child of Zik and Tafawa Balewa to silence Awolowo forever

Awolowo is not a fraudstar like Kanu.
https://www.nytimes.com/1963/09/12/archives/nigeria-imprisons-opposition-head-for-10-years-chief-awolowo-found.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Gabkosh: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

na desktop

Ntorr, is israel still honored him 30 years after death. Meanwhile, no one honors your pa even as his alive. Means awo's rotten skin is valuable grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Finnese001: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2020
BlowYourMind:

doctored video lol

the same way buhari claims that ganduje's bribery videos were doctoredcheesy

e dey una body

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
Finnese001:

doctored video lol

the same way buhari claims that ganduje's bribery videos are doctoredcheesy

e dey una body
Guy go and worship Evans

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of When Obafemi Awolowo Was Convicted For Fraud by Ibadansun1: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
You get time. Another lie their parent trying to concort cheesy
It's good to always re buff their claims before they start believing their own lies.

I know many of them don't have good knowledge of history.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Final Proof That We Were The Ancient Egyptians / Buhari Threatening Another Genocide In South East. / Twitter Ban: A Foreigner Advise Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.