Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Breast-feeding Vs. Bottle-feeding: The Pros And Cons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breast-feeding Vs. Bottle-feeding: The Pros And Cons (248 Views)

“leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. / DJ Cuppy Bottle-feeding A Baby Lion (Photos) / Nadia Buari's Husband Bottle Feeding Their 4th Child Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breast-feeding Vs. Bottle-feeding: The Pros And Cons by Sirsampeter: 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2020
Choosing to breast-feed or bottle-feed is a personal decision. It’s one of the first important parenting decisions you’ll make as a new mom. Both have pros and cons. Over the years, the issue has been controversial, often leading to moms feeling judged for choosing bottle-fed formula over breast milk.

There’s no right or wrong choice, just the healthiest choice for you and your baby. Before settling on one or the other, you’ll want to have all the information.

If you’re unsure of how you’d like to feed your baby, read on to learn more about each method.

Breast-Feeding

Trusted health organizations like The World Health Organization (WHO) and The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommend breast milk as the best way for newborns and infants to get nutrition.

According to AAP, babies should be fed exclusively by breast-feeding for the first 6 months of life, and breast-fed in combination with solid foods until age 1. Exclusively means the baby doesn’t consume any other forms of liquid or solid, including water.

Pros

Breast-feeding is good for both mom’s and baby’s health. It’s also a special time that allows you to bond emotionally.

Here are the physical benefits for you and your baby... Read More Details Here ==>>>https://nutritionfood.in/pros-and-cons-of-breast-feeding-vs-bottle-feeding/
Re: Breast-feeding Vs. Bottle-feeding: The Pros And Cons by StillWiz: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Breast feeding is the original and authentic...I don't know why people go for another alternative

(1) (Reply)

What I Did To My Cake / Don't Mess Up A Child's Mind – Anita Joseph / PLUG: Why Universities May Not Be Resuming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.