Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Who Sabi This Movie Abeg - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Sabi This Movie Abeg (306 Views)

What Is The Value Of Abeg Naira? How Much Is 1 Abeg Naira In Naira? / Meet The Young Men Behind BBNAIJA Official Sponsors, Abeg & Patricia (Pics) / Have You Seen This Movie MY PRIVATE PART All Parts Now Showing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Sabi This Movie Abeg by loveyou123: 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2020
there is this movie I watch when I was younger, I don't the name but i can remember some of the scenes.... Some scientists tied down one dude and inject him with some stuff and his body start vanishing away, first it was the skin you can see his organs(heart, lung etc) then his skeleton bones untill he became totally invisible but still alive.... so when its time for them to bring him back into his normal body, then injected him again and his body start coming back but he was struggling fighting to free himself (seem like the stuff is painful) he later free himself and they can't bring him back into his body successfully, so he was stuck in being invisible...

There was also a scene that they create some sort of skin and place it on him so that he can be seen... I can't actually remember everything again

PLEASE WHO KNOW THE NAME OF THE MOVIE, PLEASEEEE.....
Re: Who Sabi This Movie Abeg by LabuleofNigeria: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
i watched the movie, but cant also remember the title, very interesting.

He later wore fleshy mask & killed alot of the doctors himself
Re: Who Sabi This Movie Abeg by Juell(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2020
Hollow man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#moviealert ~ Damilola Mike-bamiloye's 'abattoir' Set For Release / Stream Or Download: Enola Holmes For Free / WOW!!! Can You Believe That This Young Lady Gave Birth To This Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.