Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me (365 Views)

� Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) / Nigeria Best Place To Make #500 A Day / Akwa Ibom State University Charges N10,500 For Post-UTME Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me by Paypaylme(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2020
I was coming back from the normal groove yesterday when I saw some police officers trying to arrest an elegantly dressed young man. The young man seemed to be resisting arrest or perhaps trying to argue with those police officers. I saw him telling them, do you work blindly, don’t you have sense, of what use will that be, how effective do you think that it is. So to avoid another George Floyd and Tina incidence, I went closer to the know what was happening. It happens to be that the young man was being arrested for not wearing a face mask. The young man in question claims to have his masters in virology albeit jobless. The young man was telling the police that cloth mask or whatever they call it wouldn’t stop Covid-19 infection. He was of the views that, the pores in clothes are visible to human eyes but coronavirus like any other virus is only visible to high definition electron microscope which makes the use of cloth mask irrational. He gave an instance of someone trying to use electric gate to prevent mosquito bites. That was when I understood where he was trying to arrive at.

I am just kidding. I am sorry for the dry joke. But that is how Covid-19 have made everywhere to look like globally – dry. It was in the view of this that we teamed up to create an income source for everyone of us here in Nigeria. The outstanding team work birthed bizincome.me; an online media where you will earn money from each activity you perform on it. The activities includes reading news, commenting, logging in and logging out, posting news on our platform, inviting your friends to our forum.
So basically, BizIncome.me is a read news and get paid website. So here is how it works:

1. When one signs up on our platform, the website gifts the user with #350 sign up bonus.

2. When one reads any news on BizIncome.me, the platform rewards them with #5 earning.

3. When one makes a comment on the website, the website rewards the user with #5 earning.

4. When one invites friends to join the forum, the invitee is rewarded with #300 referrals.

5. When one logs into their account, they will get a bonus of #50 for logging in.

6. When one PUBLISHES a post on BizIncome.me, we pay the user #500 per post.

The last is really what we have studied overtime and found out that it benefits both users and us. It benefits the user because they earn more by publishing posts on our website. A publisher made #42,000 naira last month by writing for us. We were also glad he did.
(Image here)
How does it work
When a user signs up with #1000 registration fee and completes their profile.

Then they will qualify to publish on our blog. When they publish a post on our blog, we pay them #500 for each post they publish. This does not stop their earning from other means like their earning for daily login and their earning from daily invitation and other forum benefits.

When a user publishes a content that we will pay them for, they will no longer have the license to that article because it becomes the property of BizIncome.me Integrated Service. So the article has been sold to us and the writer cannot lay claim to the article again. By purchasing articles from various writers across our platform, we rank way higher on Google and make more money from our advertisers.

Note that the article will be published on our website as BizIncome.me content while we pay the writer for the article. There is no limit to the number of articles one can publish on BizIncome.me as far as you have the will power to write. We accept articles in categories and niches like celebrity gist, entertainment, movies, foreign news, music, politics, culture, crime, sports, agriculture, technology etc.

To publish your article, kindly log into your dashboard.

Click the submit post button, then, a form will pop up.

Enter your post title, the post category as select from our numerous categories(if you did not see the category that your content belongs to, kindly file it into news category), the content itself, that is the body of the essay, the featured image and then, you click the submit button and the deal is done.
You will have no limit to the number of content you post on our platform neither will it stop you from other forum benefits as it is also part of the forum activity.

People have earned alot from our platform and more people will still earn more.

As you continue to earn by writing, you stand better chance of being among our top earners which will expose you to more benefits. So what is still holding you back from earning from us, kindly login now and begin to make more passive income this Coronavirus period.

Click here to login and Publish Now!

Or

Click here to register and publish now!

PS: The registration costs a one time payment of #1000 while reward is for a lifetime.

To learn more about how to make money posting articles on bizincome.me, click the link below.

https://bizincome.me/make-money-onlinewe-pay-500-for-each-post-you-publish-on-bizincome-me/

Re: Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me by Paypaylme(m): 4:02pm On Jun 16, 2020
Make amazing money this corona Lockdown. No referrals needed, just post yours news and earn. That is all
Re: Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me by mrpoul(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2020
how can I sign up
Re: Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me by Paypaylme(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2020
Click the link above, it will guide you through getting your coupon code and signing up

mrpoul:
how can I sign up

Re: Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me by Paypaylme(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2020
See what rubbish comments people are making

(1) (Reply)

2020 UTME: JAMB Reveals Top 10 Candidates(photos) / University Of Ibadan 2020/2021 / MURIC Rejects Waec’s ‘anti-muslim Timetable’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.