Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

� Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / � Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) (988 Views)

Free #500 When You Register / Make #500 For Each Article You Post On Bizincome.me / What Is Next For Me After Withdrawal From The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

� Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) by Kahunalee: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2021
There a new and better one online just like chipper cash referral bonus called Branch... �500 naira when you join and �500 naira when you invite someone through your link.

All you have to do is to download the app.
Via this link ...
Earn ₦ 500 and make unlimited free transfers, paybills, and get loans with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/ajala4e3af. Be sure to enter my promo code ajala4e3af to get ₦ 500 after depositing to your Branch Wallet.

Or search for� Branch Loan App on Google play store.

Register for free.

Fill your profile details.

Activate your account by funding 300.

Note: you would be able to withdraw your 300 and your 500 naira bonus back (Do not fear)

Then under invite>Redeem promotion code.
Impute this referral code � AJALA4E3AF

There you go �� withdraw your 300 and your extra 500 to your account... Invite others and each 500 per invite .. all are instant withdrawals
(((Check out my screenshots))

Re: � Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) by Kahunalee: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2021
If you need any help... I'm here to guide you �
Re: � Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) by Ammishaddai: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2021
Kahunalee:
If you need any help... I'm here to guide you �
Is this free? Hope they won't pack my money like that useless Cashbox

1 Like

Re: � Make #500 When You Join For Free (instant Withdrawal To Your Bank Account) by Kahunalee: 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
Yes it is free... Haba... Branch is a popular loan app. They just launched their referral package and it's a very nice way to make fast cash from it. Refer and keep withdrawing
your bonus... That's all, nothing to lose..

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Nigerian Emerges One Of 100 Global Winners In $1bn Rise Innitiative / Delta State Teacher Arrested For Stealing School Computers (Photo) / Please Help Me Solve This further Mathematics Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.